Chapter Eleven - Ex-boyfriend

Feng Chen thought that Yu Yan came to find him. At that moment, he was really surprised in an instant, but before he got to the living room, he heard his nephew talking to Yu Yan.

Looking at the expressions of the two people, it is obvious that they know each other, not just met.

Feng Chen stood on the stairs, where the conversation downstairs could be heard.

Feng Mingyang asked with indifference how Yu Yan found it here.

And this is his uncle's place. Even if Yu Yan wants to find him, it's better to check the location.

Then the famous words became more sarcastic: "Yu Yan, after only a few days, are you coming? I gave you a chance. It's not you. It's too late now."

"This is not where you should come. Please get out of here by yourself." Feng Mingyang raised his hand and pointed to the direction of the door.

In fact, he is curious about how Yu Yan got in. There is a fingerprint lock at the outside of this house. Generally, no one will know the password here.

Why did Yu Yan come in?

When did you learn unlocking technology secretly?

That shouldn't be able to unlock the password.

First of the name, no matter how Yu Yan came in, he walked to Yu Yan. His eyes were quite gloomy. If Yu Yan didn't leave by himself, he would invite Yu Yan to leave.

He quickly looked at Yu Yan: "If you are here as before, then Yu Yan, you have to go to prison for two days."

Feng Mingyang is not sure if Yu Yan has anything with him. Remind Yu Yan before the other party takes action.

Yu Yan spread out his hand and signaled that he did not bring any weapons.

As for him going out, the owner of this house is not famous.

"I'm here to find Feng Chen." Yu Yan suddenly said.

Feng Mingyang said so much before that he just listened without any explanation or refutation. After Feng Mingyang asked him to get out of the room, Yu Yan said at this time.

"Who are you looking for?" Feng Mingyang really thinks Yu Yan is crazy now. His uncle's name can also be called casually by Yu Yan.

"Yu Yan, I really thought that you were crazy like this. I advise you to leave immediately now. For the sake of having a relationship in the past, I can also forgive your madness now. Don't wait for my uncle to come out. It's not so easy for you to leave."

He looked at Yu Yan pitifully.

It was normal for a person to be so crazy.

In that case, why does he pretend to be very close to his uncle and than him?

Feng Mingyang as afraid that Yu Yan really had schizophrenia, so he made up a story to lie to him.

Why do you think that if there is a scam that he has something to do with his uncle, you think you can use it to revenge him or make him sad?

Feng Mingyang looked at Yu Yan with more and more pity.

He took out the phone and called the head of the closed hospital directly, asking the other party to arrange a few people to come. He had a mental patient here who needed to be hospitalized.

After the phone hung up, the smile at the corners of Feng Mingyang's mouth was cold and indifferent. Suddenly, someone seemed to be approaching behind him, and Feng Mingyang heard footsteps.

Turning around, Feng Chen, his uncle who had just gone upstairs, will come down now.

Uncle's eyes were dark and extremely dark. When he looked at Feng Mingyang, Feng Mingyang's fingers trembled.