Chapter Twenty Eight - Are you getting married?

The girl who grilled for Yu Yan was also there. Her hair was permed and dyed blue-gray, her facial features were very good. She had gorgeous facial features and put on makeup, but you could still see that the original foundation was very good.

"You won't go down and play?" Yu Yan asked.

The girl shook her head and said, "I won't."

"It can't be played, and it's not necessarily going out." Many people went to the swimming pool, but they didn't swim again.

Instead, there was a water battle there, looking like kindergarten children.

Yu Yan was directly happy.

Two bodyguards sat near the entrance and could see the whole audience.

"What about you? Aren't you going?" The girl asked Yu Yan.

"I, my husband is relatively small-minded and doesn't like me to swim casually outside." Yu Yan gave an explanation.

The girl knew that Yu Yan had a current. Everyone was joking at the barbecue. If Yu Yan's boyfriend was Feng Chen, what are they going to do? It was impossible to not know Feng Chen's girl.

Although it must be fake, it is obvious that Yu Yan is gay and his lover is a man.

When the girl looked at Yu Yan, Yu Yan gave her a different feeling from the men she had met in the past. When such a person saw him, he would feel that it was impossible for him to fall in love, as if no one was suitable to stand beside him.

This man gives people a feeling, just like a Xu Chunfeng. He smiles and the spring flowers bloom.

"It seems that he is mysterious that no one has ever seen him." The girl said.

Obviously, others have never seen Yu Yan's boyfriend, otherwise the promises just now will be useless.

"They haven't seen it. I've just been with him for a long time. He is busy and usually works."

"I'll introduce you later."

"You can come then." Yu Yan looked at the girl.

The girl was stunned and nodded hurriedly: "Okay."

There were laughter and laughter everywhere in the swimming pool. In the back, someone else joined in. The other party was upstairs. When he saw that there were acquaintances downstairs, he came down directly.

The other party also knows Yu Yan. Yu Yan broke up with Feng Mingyang. It seems that this time it is true.

Someone walked to Yu Yan and directly bent down around Yu Yan's neck.

"Yu Yan, has the emotional injury been cured? If it's good, I can help a little. For example, fall in love with me or something."

"It has been cured for a long time." Yu Yan pushed people away.

Suddenly, he don't like others around his neck very much, which will give him a little discomfort.

The man nodded: "Well, I also want to play your boyfriend, since it's okay."

The other party waved his hand and walked to the pool. He took off his clothes directly and jumped into it. The water splashed on the feet of Yu Yan's trousers.

Looking down at the water stains on the legs of his trousers, Yu Yan smiled and didn't mind. He had no cleanliness addiction.

After eating something, Yu Yan stood up. This time he ate too much and felt full. Yu Yan walked to the left and called the Internet celebrity, so that everyone was not so bored.