Chapter Twenty Four - Twins?

During Feng Chen went to the bathroom, he met some acquaintances on the road. The other person walked naturally and casually but Feng Chen left immediately.

The person he met by chance was surprised. It can be said that he was surprised to meet Feng Chen in this top floor garden. He often came here, but he never met Feng Chen. This was the first time.

The other party seemed to be really having something to do like that. The other party was a little curious, so he followed Feng Chen for a moment, turned a corner, and soon saw what Feng Chen. Feng Chen was actually with a young man and he looked quite young.

This is not to make the followers curious, but that the other party is obviously asking Feng Chen to take something, and Ningbei, the richest man, seems to have completely changed his personality and spoiled the young man quite much.

The onlooker was really surprised. Can Feng Chen actually find a lover?

And he also found a sympathy. Why didn't he find that Feng Chen likes men before?

If he had found out earlier, he would have sent someone there.

And looking at the young man's appearance, it doesn't seem to be too good. It's just clean and ordinary.

Anyway, this man was curious and took a little photo. Feng Chen's lover, there are too many articles to do here.

He is worried that there is no better opportunity to get close to Fengchen. Will the opportunity be sent like this soon?

The man took a picture quietly, but he didn't know that it was not far away. There were two people, two bodyguards of Yu Yan. The bodyguard also took pictures of this man, so that it would be clearer about what the man would do in the future.

Yu Yan was a little sleepy again. As soon as he had dinner, it was easy to get sleepy. A bodyguard spontaneously took a blanket and took it with him after getting out of the car. In addition to the responsibilities of bodyguard, the two also served a lot of others.

Feng Chen covered the blanket on Yu Yan. Yu Yan leaned against the deck chair and slept.

Someone around him talked. A little louder, a bodyguard went to remind him a little that basically no one here would not know Feng Chen. As long as Feng Fengchen's name was mentioned, the speaker immediately stopped.

Yu Yan narrowed for more than an hour. When he woke up, it was already dark and the light was on the top floor.

"Go back." Yu Yan said.

He and Feng Chen left.

Many people on the top floor just planned to come over for a while and leave immediately, but when they knew that Feng Chen was also here, they stayed directly, changed their seats and changed to the vicinity of leaving the passage. In this way, even if they can't talk to Feng Chen, it's better to meet Feng Chen directly than to see Feng Chen directly.

Some people thought there was only Feng Chen, but they didn't expect another one beside Fengchen.

And looking at the scene where Feng Chen hugged the young man's waist, it was clear that the relationship between the two was extraordinary.

This is a big news. There is someone in Fengchen.

The two also brought bodyguards. In the past, there was no bodyguard in Feng Chen, and the two were to protect the youth.

What is the identity of a young man? Feng Chen likes and cares so much.

That night, many people knew about Fengchen's lover.

After going back, Yu Yan sat in the living room and ate something. There was a little guy in his stomach, which made it easy for Yu Yan to be hungry, so now the family has prepared a lot of snacks.