Chapter Fourteen - The boss's wife

Yu Yan saw that the man really liked him and the baby in his belly. Yu Yan could clearly feel that there was nothing wrong with his decision.

He came out of the hospital and returned to Feng Chen. Feng Chen arranged someone to come to Yu Yan's house to bring some of Yu Yan's clothes. In fact, he didn't have to take anything. Feng Chen could go to buy another new one immediately, but Yu Yan said that he was more nostalgic.

The meaning of Yu Yan, the pregnant man, is now completely along with Yu Yan.

Yu Yan was sleepy after a while. He went to bed and slept in Feng Chen's bed.

Feng Chen watched Yu Yan fall asleep and stared at the other party's peaceful sleeping face. He walked up and kissed Yu Yan gently on the forehead.

When he came out of the room, he not only proposed to marry. Feng Chen wanted to marry Yu Yan as soon as possible. Although same-sex marriage is not protected by law in China, even if the law is protected, the law or something cannot restrict his status.

But he still wants to marry Yu Yan and let the other party know that he likes him more than just a little.

After the assistant sent the person back to Feng Mingyang, he did not leave immediately, but stayed. Although something had happened when he went there at that time, it was easy for the assistant to guess something behind.

The boss didn't say it before, but the assistant knew that he would definitely call soon.

Sure enough, the assistant received a call from the boss an hour or two later.

The assistant told him that he was at the famous place and asked the boss what he needed to do.

Feng Chen asked his assistant to find two people first and arranged them to him. As for Feng Mingyang, tell him to talk about them tomorrow.

When Feng Chen hung up the phone, the assistant took down his mobile phone. After thinking about it, he knew what the two people he arranged were hired for. The assistant did not go straight to someone himself. In addition, he told other characters to find two excellent bodyguards.

The pregnant man around the boss now has to be very careful at any time.

Feng Chen and Yu Yan had only been in contact for seven days before, and the other party was deeply infatuated with Yu Yan, which was regarded as the speed of light.

But the assistant has no doubt that his boss likes Yu Yan. The man did not seem to be particularly attractive at first. Once he approaches, he has a special charm, especially attractive.

As if any dark side of the world has nothing to do with him, his person, from the inside out, including the soul, is very special.

The two bodyguards found quickly. One of them happened to be unemployed, and the other was hired by someone else and told the other directly that Feng Chen wanted to wrap the edge. The employer immediately gave up the person out and could have something to do with Feng Chen. Even if it was a fault, it was difficult to find with a lantern.

Two bodyguards arrived at Fengchen's residence almost that night.

At that time, Feng Chen was not at home, and there happened to be something urgent at the moment. Naturally, the assistant knew all the itineraries of Feng Chen. Before Feng Chen left, he had called another colleague to go there first. That person was also an assistant like Cheng Rong, but the position in the company was better than Cheng Rong's location. After all, there was only one assistant to the president.

The other party drove over and saw Feng Chen. Feng Chen told him something that the assistant had never expected it before. The immediate boss asked the assistant to take care of Yu Yan. If he needed anything, just go straight to do it.