Chapter Forty Six - Babies are born

On the special plane booked in the evening, Yu Yan walked out of the teahouse and did not return to the hotel. When he arrived at Feng Chen's place where he worked, he did not talk to Feng Chen in advance, but he mentioned it to Cheng Rong. Cheng Rong told Yu Yan the location, so Yu Yan found a good place, sat there and looked at the richest man in Ningbei through the glass window.

Men are really handsome at work. Yu Yan holds his chin, which is much more handsome than the one who has just stripped it up.

However, he still had a good vision and went on a trip, but he met Feng Chen.

Fortunately, it's Feng Chen, but fortunately this person.

Yu Yan looked at it for a while, withdrew his sight, took out his mobile phone to play the game. It was quite quiet around him. After playing for a while, someone came over. Yu Yan wanted to drink water. The other party fed the water to Yu Yan's lips. Before looking up to see who it was, Yu Yan had guessed and opened his mouth and drank two mouthfuls of water.

The week was finished, and the plane ticket was booked. The two of them sat for a while, didn't have dinner, and flew back to Ningbei.

As for the one named Liu Chen, he kicked the iron plate and hurt his foot. The pain could only be swallowed by himself. Cheng Rong, an assistant, called Liu Chen and mentioned it a little. It is said that Liu Chen seems to have invested a lot of investment on hand recently.

Liu Chen immediately became scared, and then Cheng Rong said that their boss would not take action, as long as the boss's wife had no problem.

Liu Chen thought of that beautiful boy and knew why Feng Chen liked him so much.

With such appearance and personality, it is difficult for someone not to be attracted.

Although he said that he had been rectified by Yu Yan, the anger of Liu Chen's lips passed. Later, not to mention anger, he remembered Yu Yan in his heart.

It's just very clear that that person can't be met by himself.

Later, I found a stand-in for Yu Yan, which Yu Yan didn't know.

Back to Ningbei, it was only more than ten days before the due date. Yu Yan and Feng Chen discussed it. Yu Yan was admitted to the hospital, which was the industry invested by the family. Feng Chen had been specially tidying up the room and the ward suite. After Yu Yan, a pregnant man, lived in, he couldn't feel the atmosphere of the hospital at all. All the arrangements are quite good.

Yu Yan is pregnant with two. This is the first time he is pregnant with a child, and he is still a man. Unlike a woman, he is not sure what will happen when he gives birth. Yu Yan doesn't want to happen again. For the sake of safety, he is directly in the hospital, so that if something happens, he can deal with it immediately.

They also said to Fang Nan that he was admitted to the hospital, but because of something, it was not widely publicized.

Fang Nan knew it, but he couldn't believe it if he didn't see the child.

He went to the hospital with Yuan'an and others to see Yu Yan. No matter how he looked at Yu Yan's face, the patient would have it, or when he would be very careful when walking. He was better in spirit and in state than many people.

Fang Nan found an opportunity and whispered to Yu Yan, "Is it really having a baby?"

Yu Yan looked at Fang Nan with a smile and didn't reply. That look seemed to say, what do you think?

Fang Nan shook his head endlessly. How could he believe it? He really couldn't believe it.

Yu Yan is too lazy to explain. Anyway, the child will come out soon.