Chapter Thirty Three - Richest man's fiance

"Isn't there anyone else running?" As soon as Yuan An passed by, he turned his head and suddenly changed his face. He almost cried just now, so he immediately went to find the next person.

"Do you have it? No." Someone answered immediately.

Yuan'an immediately pulled his face, and many people followed him that no one wanted to run.

Yuan'an asked Yu Yan to take his mobile phone. At that time, he took a video, but Yu Yan took it with his mobile phone, but he said that he had deleted the video.

"Okay, you're awesome." The original shore stared at the people around him, biting his teeth, as if he wanted to bite people at any time.

"I think the original shore will be barking again." The friend who had just been knocked on the ground stood up and put his arms around the shoulder of the original shore and said it well.

"Get out of here." The original shore suddenly looked like he had been fooled.

But when he saw the man next to him smiled, he just called Feng Chen's father, and he kept his voice very low. Qu Chen lay directly on the ground.

In contrast, it is obviously Qu Chen who is more embarrassed.

As a result, he couldn't let go and couldn't play.

Yuan An thought about it and thought that he opened his head first, but in the end he couldn't play.

Hahaha, Yuan'an laughed directly.

Yuan'an took three steps and two steps, walked to Yu Yan, approached Yu Yan, and said two words in the other party's ear.

Yu Yan looked at Yuan'an in surprise. Didn't he shout smoothly?

Yuan'an just wanted to say something, and a sharp look next to him stared at his face. Yuan'an suddenly let go of his hand and quickly retreated back.

"Yu Yan, you are really amazing." There is something in Yuan'an dialect.

"So, envy me?" Yu Yan asked.

"I dare not envy it." Even if there is this opportunity, Yuan An felt that he would only stay away from Feng Chen, the richest man, and even felt as if his shoulders were pressing on his shoulders.

Yu Yan smiled and turned around to bring the wine to Feng Chen's hand. He drank freshly squeezed juice. He couldn't drink the wine.

Everyone raised their glasses and drank some wine. Yu Yan and Feng Chen came aside. Feng Chen and Yu Yan's friends not only in terms of age, but also difficult to get familiar with each other. Some people want to get close to each other, but how soft Feng Chen is to Yu Yan, how indifferent he is to others, but the breath around him, as if they were saying that strangers should not enter. .

So everyone looked aside and didn't get too close.

The two were over there, and many people stared at each other from time to time, which really made people fall off their chins. Feng Chenju and Yu Yan were together, which was just big news.

This matter should be made public, and the absolute entertainment page can occupy the home page.

However, it was obvious that Feng Chen kept a low profile and did not publicize his relationship with Yu Yan. As for Yu Yan, he had been hiding it from it before. If it hadn't been for this opportunity, everyone might not have known who Yu Yan's boyfriend was.

So, there is a person who is quite pathetic.

My ex was with his uncle who loved him. If he knew about this, I was afraid he would go crazy.