Chapter Forty Five - You can't do this

A seemingly misunderstanding was resolved.

It can only be said that other people still don't know enough about Yu Yan and Feng Chen. I don't know that there is another close existence, two babies, in addition to the superficial relationship between them.

Feng Chen can't do anything to let himself lose his baby or Yu Yan.

"I'll do this." Yu Yan knew that if he didn't take the initiative to mention it, Feng Chen would definitely deal with it.

Feng Chen narrowed his eyes and was very reluctant to let Yu Yan have much contact with each other.

Yu Yan took out the business card and saw the name. Feng Chen thought for a while before she remembered this person. It can be said that there was not much intersection at all, but the other party hated Feng Chen so much. This was really what Feng Chen didn't expect.

"Do you come?" Feng Chen obviously didn't want to agree.

As a result, Yu Yan said directly, "Is it okay?"

Be coquettish in Fengchen's arms, which is more powerful than any pillow wind.

"Besides, there are also Da Chen and others." Da Chen is another name for one of the bodyguards. Yu Yan makes Feng Chen worry at all.

Feng Chen found the sparkling interest from Yu Yan's eyes.

He has been busy these days, and he hasn't accompanied Yu Yan much.

He would go to the swimming pool that day, also because Yu Yan said that he was alone taking a boat in the lake of a park. He enjoyed it. He asked Feng Chen not to go, otherwise Fengchen would not have gone to the swimming pool that day, but it turned out to be someone to run to him.

That day, he threw the man out. How did he get here? Feng Chen didn't investigate it, but only gave him a word. Don't appear in front of him.

I thought it was just a small episode, but there was still a follow-up. They all dared to find Yu Yan in front of them. Fortunately, Yu Yan believed him.

"Okay, you can play whatever you want. Just don't let anything happen." Other Fengchen didn't ask for it.

Those two bodyguards have always been with Yu Yan, and they are quite conscientious. Feng Chen trusts them very much.

Yu Yan chirped on Feng Chen's face.

Feng Chen put his arms around Yu Yan's waist. Yu Yan's little temper really made Feng Chen like it more and more.

There will be no such a similar person. Feng Chen knows that there will only be a Yu banquet in the world.

Yu Yan wandered around these days, and Feng Chen was busy for a lot of time. Although he would come back in the evening, he still felt a little bored occasionally.

As a result, someone found himself, which can be said to be Taihe Yu Yan's intention.

The next day, Yu Yan contacted Liu Chen. He didn't say much, he just said to meet him.

Liu Chen was there, only because Yu Yan had a quarrel with Feng Chen, so he came to him.

Of course, this result is what he really wants to see.

I didn't think much about it at all.

It is agreed in a teahouse and a private room.

Yu Yan waited inside, and he was alone, and there was no one else.

Liu Chen found that the two bodyguards had left, not outside the door or inside.

Walking into the private room, pulling open the chair and sitting down, Liu Chen directly asked why the two people who protected him didn't see him.