Chapter Forty Seven - Whose child is it?

Two little guys with red bodies slept in Yu Yan's arms. Yu Yan still felt uncomfortable after anesthesia, but his eyes seemed unable to be removed from the two little guys.

Feng Chen also looked at the baby, but he looked more at Yu Yan. Yu Yan's face was pale, as if he had raised blood before. After an operation, he immediately turned pale.

Feng Chen stretched out his hand and gently grabbed Yu Yan's hand. He didn't dare to force hard. He was afraid that if he tried a little hard, he would hurt Yu Yan.

Yu Yan looked at Feng Chen. His mouth was open, his lips were thirsty, and the voice came out after a while: "They are really a little ugly."

The two little guys who just made a sound are wrinkled all over their skin, and they look no different from the little monkey.

Yu Yan laughed and pulled the wound in his abdomen. His expression immediately changed, and he was panting in pain.

Feng Chen immediately panicked and even wanted to call a doctor.

"It's okay, but I laughed too much." Yu Yan said, so let Feng Chen not be so nervous.

The abdomen immediately relaxed after the two babies left and was no longer heavy. Yu Yan leaned against the head of the bed. Both little guys slept very soundly. After taking a shower, both of them were wrapped in swaddling babies.

The two little faces are almost the same, and even those small wrinkles seem to be the same.

My brother was born first, and my sister took it out for a while. Yu Yan reached out to touch the little guy's hand.

His children, two of his babies, actually have one day to have his own children.

Yu Yan lowered his head and his lips covered the baby's swaddling.

"You can sleep for a while. I'll stay here." Feng Chen saw that Yu Yan was obviously tired, but he still didn't sleep. Now the children have also come, and he let Yu Yan sleep.

Yu Yan hummed softly, and Feng Chen lay down with his body.

"One thing, Feng Chen, I still have something to hide from you, but I don't know if I want to tell you?"

Probably at this time, just after the production, Yu Yan was fragile. Feng Chen in front of him was the person he believed very much. Even he suddenly wanted to tell Feng Chen who he was and where he came from.

"Tell me when you think about it. Whatever, you can say it at any time." It seems very important to see what Yu Yan looks like.

But no matter how important it is, Feng Chen doesn't care if he thinks, as long as Yu Yan and the baby are safe.

"I'll sleep for a while. Remember to wake me up in a few hours." Yu Yan closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

Feng Chen gently held Yu Yan's hand, and the other hand reached over and put it on the swaddling of the two babies, hanging directly and did not fall directly.

The two little guys, beside their father, seem to sleep soundly. Their noses are gently closed, and their mouth moves occasionally.

This is probably a dream. Feng Chen's fingers are shaking slightly. He thinks that he can only have so much in a dream.

His lover and his two children.

Dragon and phoenix fetuses, there are very few twins around Fengchen, let alone dragon and phoenix fetuses.

But now that he has these two children, what should he do to treat them in the future? Feng Chen thought that he probably couldn't be strict with them, and would only spoil them infinitely as little princes and princesses.