Chapter Seventy Two - I'm different from him

"Hahaha." Before Fang Nan and others could make a sound, suddenly laughter came to their ears.

The other party seemed to help laughing.

Several pairs of eyes looked over, including Wang Qiang's. When he found that his friend was smiling, his cyan face was even more ugly.

My friend bit his lip, but couldn't help laughing.

"Ah ha ha ha, ha ha, I told you a long time ago that this is not the person you can move. You don't listen to it yourself. Now, haha, I really can't help it."

"Yu Yan, I'm different from Wang Qiang. Although I also like you, I'm different from his likes. If possible, can I make friends with you?" Wang Qiang just smiled jokingly and turned straight. He stretched out his hand to Yu Yan.

At that attitude, it is sincere.

Although he is also a dandy, it is certainly okay to be so direct and become a friend.

Yu Yan stretched out his hand and shook hands with each other.

Hold it for a moment and let it go.

"Chenghong!" Wang Qiang almost gritted his teeth and cut his teeth. Even if the other party didn't help him, don't do this, no less than hitting Wang Qiang in the face.

The friend named Cheng Hong narrowed his eyes: "What's the matter? I remind you so many times that you don't listen to it yourself. Compared with you, I think Yu Yan is much more interesting. Isn't everyone just looking for fun when you come out?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not saying that I'm happy with Yu Shao. I don't mind?"

Cheng Hong immediately explained it to himself.

"I don't mind." Yu Yan smiled. If it's a friend, it's okay for everyone to get together, but it's nothing else to be his suitor and pursue him.

Cheng Hong immediately thanked Yu Yan.

The Wang Qiang next to him seemed to be ignored in an instant.

Just a moment later, everyone looked at him again.

But the meaning is almost the same. Wang Qiang is superfluous.

Especially with Yu Yan, his smiling eyes regarded Wang Qiang as a joke.

Wang Qiang really lived so long that he hadn't been seen by anyone like this. His blue veins on his forehead suddenly burst.

However, he didn't wait for Wang Qiang to do anything else. He stood behind him alone, and the bodyguard Chen fell down and fell on Wang Qiang's shoulder.

Yu Yan didn't stop this time. Instead, he raised his chin slightly and looked good at the play.

It seems that he is waiting for Wang Qiang to break out and then give him a good show.

"Okay, I'll go." Wang Qiang stood up and left quickly.

After two steps, he suddenly stopped. He looked at his friend Chenghong: "Don't you go?"

"I'll leave again later. I just sat down." Cheng Hong seems to have directly abandoned Wang Qiang, a little friend who has been sent for many years.

Wang Qiang sneered: "You can do it."

Wang Qiang left quickly and looked at his back and looked embarrassed and pitiful.

Although Yu Yan means that he can be friends with Cheng Hong, other friends, Fang Nan, don't welcome this person very much.

How hostile it is to stare at Cheng Hong.

Especially on the original shore, the posterior alveolar teeth have been bitten.