Chapter Thirty Six - Maternal and infant store

Start from the beginning

The car drove to a cinema on West Street. Yu Yan had just turned on the ticket purchase system on his mobile phone, and a phone called.

Wen Sheng called him.

After connecting the phone, the other end immediately said that something had happened, so I didn't see it. Now that the matter was over, I immediately asked Yu Yan where he was in place, and he could come right away.

Yu Yan's identity is extraordinary. Wen Sheng knows many details that many others don't know.

"I'm going to see a movie." Yu Yan said.

"Recently, there is a domestic animation that is OK." Wen Sheng immediately recommended it.

"Anime?" Yu Yan smiled and asked which one it was. Since Wen Sheng said something good, they were optimistic together.

Wen Sheng gave the name over there.

"I'll buy it here. Just come over later." Yu Yandao gave the address of the cinema.

A movie ticket will not compete with Yu Yan.

Yu Yan went to the cinema first, because he had to wait for the temperature to rise, so the time was pushed back.

Sitting in the hall waiting, the two bodyguards were also beside him. One of them walked away directly first and came back with a glass of hot milk in his hand.

Yu Yan took the milk and drank it slowly.

The temperature rises very fast. Take the subway, and the taxi is much slower than the subway.

When I came to the cinema, I ran straight, out of breath.

Yu Yan looked at Wen Sheng's sweat all over his head and said with a smile, "You are like this. I don't know if you thought you were here on a date."

Wen Sheng didn't dare to accept the joke of Yu Yan. If it were someone else, he would definitely come back. Yes, I'm dating you.

Forget it here. He dares not rob the richest man in Ningbei.

"What would you like to drink?" Yu Yan asked.

Wen Sheng said he would buy it.

Yu Yan stopped the man and motioned a bodyguard to buy it.

The bodyguard went to buy another cold drink.

Wen Sheng noticed that Yu Yan was drinking milk and was a little curious. At least he rarely saw anyone drinking milk in this place, but he didn't ask too much.

The movie soon began. The two went in to watch the movie. Yu Yan sent another text message to Feng Chen: "I found someone to accompany me to watch the movie."

Feng Chen took the phone. He knew who the other party was for a long time. He followed Yu Yan's bodyguard to report the situation at any time and knew that he was a double actor.

That man Feng Chen met, but he was not impressed. He didn't care who Yu Yan was with, as long as he didn't hurt Yu Yan.

As for what the other party wants, it depends on their ability.

Yu Yan and Wen Sheng sat together and watched the play quietly. The animation for more than an hour was a fantasy movie that was not love. Yu Yan had little contact with such animation before. After watching it, the core content of the story was very simple, but he liked the way of telling. Some stories had to pile up too many things, pretending to be profound. In the end, I can't say anything well.

Just concentrate on telling a story. Yu Yan has a high evaluation of this animation.

I think I can pull Feng Chen over next time.