Chapter Twenty Two - Be jealous

Start from the beginning

"If I want to enter the entertainment industry and there is no acquaintance, I don't think it's convenient. I may make mistakes easily." Yu Yan made the reason clearer this time.

The two bodyguards in front of them suddenly looked back. Obviously, they didn't know that the double actor in Yu Yanjian was this intention.

Does Yu Yan want to enter the entertainment industry?

He is pregnant with Feng Chen's child now. If he enters the entertainment industry, Feng Chen will definitely not be allowed.

"You, you are in the entertainment industry?" Wen Sheng was stunned.

"Just kidding, I can't act either." Yu Yan laughed.

"It's not a problem that you can't act. There are a few people in the current circle who can act!" Wen Sheng immediately said.

Yu Yan laughed twice, "If some people hear you, I guess they will hate you."

"Whether they remember hatred or not, I have this personality and can't please others." The key is that there is no chance. He doesn't look well. He basically has few outstanding advantages.

"I like your character very much." Yu Yan said bluntly.

"Go to dinner first and talk about it when eating."

Yu Yan took out the phone and asked where Feng Chen would go now.

Feng Chen has left the company and left in the direction of the hotel. He will arrive soon.

"There is another person, my lover. Thank you very much for this time. He also wants to thank you in person." Yu Yan said.

Wen Sheng nodded as an ordinary person.

When he arrived at the restaurant, he followed Yu Yan upstairs and walked into a room. As soon as the door opened, the people inside stood up. The other party quickly came over, grabbed Yu Yan, and bowed his head and kissed him.

Wen Sheng was stunned and even wanted to wipe his eyes with his hands. He was right. Who was the person who was kissing Yu Yan holding Yu Yan? Feng Chen, the richest man in Ningbei.

Few people in Ningbei don't know him.

Is Yu Yan's lover Feng Chen?

Wen Sheng just thought it was a woman in the car, but it turned out to be Feng Chen.

Feng Chen took Yu Yan and let Yu Yan sit down. Then he sat next to him. At this time, he finally looked directly at Wen Sheng. He was stared at by that indifferent eyes, and Wen Sheng suddenly stood upright.

"Do it, Brother Sheng!" Yu Yan pointed to the other side and motioned Wen Sheng to sit down.

Brother Sheng?

Does Yu Yan call him that?

Wen Sheng walked over and joined hands.

Open the chair and sit, and your back can't bend.

"This is my lover, Feng Chen, Wen Sheng, a professional stand-in actor." Yu Yan briefly introduced each other.

Wen Sheng stood up, wiped his hand on his trousers, and stretched out his hands casually.

Feng Chen shook hands with each other and sat down.

"Don't be restrained. He doesn't eat people." When Yu Yan saw Wen Sheng, he suddenly tightened his nerves and said with a smile.

Wen Sheng nodded, but he still couldn't be nervous.

Feng Chen, the richest man in Ningbei, usually has no chance to get in touch with this person at all, and he knows it from others.