Nya interrupts my frantic rant by gently grabbing both my hands in hers, softly squeezing them. "Hey, Asteria, it's alright. We're all okay" she comforts. The gesture stopping my train of thought and allowing me to ground myself back to the moment, I let out a deep breath.

Upon noticing my shoulders, she lets my hands go. I let out another sigh before speaking again. "What happened here and why is Lloyd being possessed?" I question.

From Morro knocking on their doorstep in search of Wu's staff to the staff having imprinted symbols which can lead them to a tomb of the first spinjitzu master. A tomb which holds something powerful and shouldn't fall into the wrong hands.

As for the reason why Lloyd was possessed, no one has a clue.

They were able to flee and record the symbols before handing the staff off to the ghost to get Morro off their backs. Now all that is left is to decipher the symbols and follow the breadcrumbs laid out by the first spinjitzu master.

Oh, and the ninja lost their powers. Again.

"We can tell you more once you've rested up a bit" Kai says patting me on the back as I stand there processing all this information.

"Yeah, and I hope you're not afraid of ghost stories" Jay pipes in lightheartedly to lighten the mood.

If Morro had such an easy time against the ninja, especially with using the green ninja's body and the power that comes with it, why did he take my spell book?

Come to think of it, Morro was very hasty to finish my fight with him, even using my relationship with the ninja and to an extent Lloyd to distract me. By the ninja's account fighting him, Morro seems to fight straightforwardly, using physical underhanded tactics, not verbal ones. It seems like he wanted the fight to end quickly.

Morro even tried having one of his subordinates capture me, so I don't get in his way.

It's possible he might know something and thus see me as a threat. There must be more to this.

I tune back into the conversation and overheard Nya pleading with Wu to let her go with the ninja to find the scroll of Airjitzu. Of course, the Sensei's words being final, and she has to stay back.

That name sounds familiar.

"The ninja are heading out to Stiix to find the scroll" Misako informed me. "You can hang back with the rest of us at the tea shop while we work on repairs and decipher the next clues on the scroll."

That's why the scroll of Airjitzu sounded so familiar.

I slightly nod and turn to the ninja who were preparing their wallopers for the trip. With not a lot of time, I pull myself together and approach my motorcycle.

Pressing a button and letting it fold up into a silver suitcase, I carried it into the camp. I exchanged pleasantries with Dareth who was cleaning up a stew. I soon found the girl in red.

She was sitting on a log with her arms crossed and pouting when I approached.

"Hey Nya, can I ask a favor?" I ask as she perks up, her light brown eyes meeting my red and orange ones.