As he entered me slowly and carefully, and I let out a small scream when I felt my wall stretch and a burning sensation down there. Tears began to form in my eyes, and I closed them tightly to try to bear the pain.

I backed away from the kiss and nestled my face in the crook of his neck, my arms wrapped around his back. To cope with the pain, I hugged him tightly.

He placed his body on my bed beside me and caged me back even more closer to him. I encircled him even more tightly, resting my head on his chest and wrapping my arms around his waist.

He kissed me on the top of my head while gently rubbing my head and back. He was willing to give me as much time as I needed to adjust to him. And I was feeling far too secure in his presence.

After a while, I slowly broke the hug and looked at him with conviction, communicating with my eyes that I was ready for him now. And, to my surprise, he understood in a split second and hovered on top of my body once more.

"Are you sure?" He asked me with concern in his eyes, and I immediately nodded, and he began moving slowly inside me.

It didn't take long for my pain to turn into pleasure. It felt so good; I never expected it to feel this good. The friction i was feeling, the warmth he was giving my body via his own, the hot breath fanning on my face, the little sheen of sweat coating both of our bodies, the way he was moving in and out of me just to get pleasure and more importantly it seemed he was more focusing on making me feel pleasure.

On top of that, if anybody had told me months ago that I would give my v-card to THIS man??? I would've laughed on their faces and told them how stupid they sound. It was thinkable how my life took complete 180 after this man has entered my life. Whatever it was-or is- between us has changed so much. Months ago he was a grumpy, rude asshole I didn't want anything to do with and now he still is grumpy rude asshole BUT the difference is now i want to do everything with this man. And as usual, I would never regret doing anything for him.

A deep thrust, not so hurtful but slow one, left the sinful sounds from my mouth which were even new to my own ears "T-tae~" I was completely dependent on him... I wanted to feel more of him, to feel more pleasure from him. More.

Given that it was my first time, he wasn't moving too slowly or too quickly. It was definitely not a hardcore sex, i expected from a man like him. And it indicated only one thing that how he must've been controlling on himself. The clenching of his teeth was the proof how much he wanted to go hard but he couldn't hurt me on my first time. His caring gestures for me built an different emotion inside of me.

However for me the moment was just so magical. It was a different kind of euphoria i was feeling. His whole body was so deep on mine. If felt like we were connected with other and if we let go, we'll lose this magical feelings.When I felt the pleasure building up inside me, I wrapped my arms around him.

I could feel him grow larger and twitch inside of me, and with a final thrust, we both collided with a loud moan and groan. My whole body was shaking with a release even if I just laid there during this whole time. My hands were clenched in fists around him. We both shattered through our high, and he fell on top of my body, breathing hard just like me and covered in sweat.

"Did it hurt?" He whispered in the crook of my neck, I could feel his warm heavy breathing on my skin.

"It just burns a little...I'm fine" i reassured him while breathing heavily, still roaming in post-coma of pleasure.

He kissed my neck and rubbed my clit gently in circular motion with his finger, making me forget all about the burning sensation down there.

"Does this help?" He asked me in a tone which made my body even more relaxed then it actually was.

I nodded back at him as a response. And he continued to distract me from feeling any pain for minutes.

After a while He shifted his weight to my side and drew me closer to him, resting my head on his chest and wrapping his arm around my waist. He covered us both with a comforter, and I fell asleep in his secure arms, drifting off to dream with the final recollection of him kissing me on the head.

*
*
*

Here you go readers!!! Finally something 🌶

Well any idea what will the story be after this??? What do you think? Will they again pretend to ignore each other? Will there be more misunderstandings??? Will our lovely ML again hurt our savage FL??? Well it's not The end yet....so...what'll the next trop be to lead this story??🤔

Let me know your thoughts 😉

And again thank you thank you soooo muchhhhh for all the readers who supports this story and the author. It means alot! I'll be even more glad and happy if i can know your thoughts...via comments or dms or in the conversations...Anything you guys prefer but please let me know your thoughts and be all open...cause nobody here's gonna judge anyone right? 😘😘

Lot's of love,
From author 💜