I was a breathing mess beneath his body, attempting to awaken from my pleasurable coma. When I heard a zipper sound. I slowly opened my eyes to see him taking off his clothes.

He was practically half naked in front of me, and I gulped hard as I saw his perfect physique, not too muscular and not too thin. Everything flawless, exactly like him. My eyes tailed off from his long neck to his ruff collarbones to his wide chest to his fit torso to the v-line under it and finally landed on- oh god he was big...and by that i mean BIG....lord have mercy how in the hell anybody could fit him?? And me?? No way!

He noticed me staring at him and quickly hovered over me, leaving his face only a few inches apart from mine, and whispered against my lips while smirking.

"Like what you see?"

I closed my eyes tightly after blushing hard at his flirtatious Comment. He chuckled in his deep voice while pecking my lips, and I could feel his hardness right away. This gave me goosebumps all over my body. And made me flutter open my eyes, just to watch him tear open a wrapper of condom with his teeth, and oh boy if it didn't made me clench my body with his hotness. How could just a little gesture made him so hot? I bet I would look like a street dog if I tried the same. I tightened my grip on his arms and locked my widened gaze to his with uncertainty.

"W-wait...i..i-"

"I know," he said, interrupting me in mid-sentence.

"Huh?"

"I know it's your first time, my bug," he said, pressing his palm against my cheeks.

I didn't respond and just stared at him without blinking.

"Are you nervous?" he inquired, his voice soothing. I nodded slightly in response.

"You want me to stop?" I didn't say anything and just stared at him, fear and confusion in my eyes. And I saw understanding in his eyes.

"Are you confused?"

I half-nodded again, surprised at how easily he understood me.

When he saw my response, he gently smiled at me, and my heart skipped a beat seeing him smile so genuine at me. My stomach was churning with butterflies. This was the second time he gave me that smile, and surprisingly, I would never get tired of it.

He kissed me on the forehead, then on the tip of my nose, and spoke.

"Don't worry, if you're not sure, I won't do anything." He then pecked my lips.

His concern for me overwhelmed me, and the butterflies in my stomach began to tingle even more. It was the first time I saw this side of him, and it was so different from how he usually acts.

He tried to move away from me, but I grabbed his neck with both hands and moved him closer to me, stopping him.

"D-don't go," I whispered against him, unable to meet his gaze. He gently grabbed my chin and turned my head up to force me to look at him.

He looked at me as if he was looking for an answer or trying to figure something out.

"You wanna do it?" He inquired, unsure.

We both stared at each other for a moment before I finally nodded yes. My response widened his eyes slightly, and in the next second, he slammed his lips against mine with a deeper yet hungry kiss. And I kissed him back without hesitation.

After a hot kissing session, I felt his hardness to poke on my entrance again, and I instantly stiffened. He broke the kiss and pulled away,

"I'll be gentle," he whispered kissing me again, but this time more softly and not in desire.