𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"And she loves the sex." He tilted his head with a smirk.

"Of course." Sasha rolled her eyes playfully as we all laughed.

"Who's ready to spy on Everett wherever he is?" Kylen got up and we all followed suit.

"Me. I've got my camera ready," Russell pulled out his large, black phone.

We all went up the stairs, to the last and final floor, where all the VIP members were.

We were among them but Kylen opted that we sit by the balcony on the second one. The bodyguard glanced at us and as soon as he saw Kylen and Russell, he simply let us through.

"I think I know where he is," Kylen had a nefarious smile as he held my hand and led us through the dim corridor.

We stopped before a grey door and he twisted the knob, pushing it open slowly and as expected, we found Everett in the room. He was shirtless, sitting by the balcony with Amelia in his laps.

"Aw damn it, we missed the show." We invited ourselves into the room. Amelia was only dressed in a white shirt, obviously Everett's and she had a glass of wine in her hand.

"I knew you were together." Sasha gasped in amusement.

"No shit, Sherlock." Everett smirked, unfazed by our entrance in the room.

"We're not. We just wanted to hang out where there was no chaos." Amelia smiled but I could easily tell that something was different about her.

"Yeah we'll take that for now. Although I'm sure you can explain why the bed sheets are so creased and out of place."

"We had a pillow fight." Everett calmly responded and nearly everyone in the room scoffed.

"Your mother taught you better bro," Russell patted his back while sitting in a chair. Sasha got into his lap and in the that moment, I realised that there was only one chair left at the table.

"Now don't look so pensive, you'll just sit in your best friend's laps." I turned to face Kylen behind me and he smiled, calmly settling in the chair and then gesturing for me to sit.

"I don't mind," I flicked my hair before getting into his lap and Russell hollered.

His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me more into his laps and I didn't resist. I has sat in his laps too many times to count before.

A conversation started at the table and we found ourselves laughing a lot as the stories effortlessly flowed between everyone. Soon enough, Harvey and a couple of other people had joined us and the table was full.

They brought more chairs but I continued to sit in Kylen's laps, snuggled against his warm chest as I hugged my body. I was wearing his oversized black hoodie with some black leggings. I had nothing underneath. I hadn't put any significant effort into my dressing.

"The way you're sitting on me is really turning me on, Alora." Kylen murmured into my ear and I giggled.

"You're just so sex-deprived nowadays, huh?" I tilted my head onto his chest, his hands massaging my waist.

"No, I've just stopped associating myself with the wrong people. If you must know, you've been the only girl in my bed for the past three months."

"Yeah, you could've been fucking your girls in their beds." I responded candidly as I felt his hand squeeze my ass.

"I haven't fucked anyone Alora, I'm not interested in them." His warm breath fanned my ear as he gently bit my earlobe.

"Yeah whatever. And stop, stop eating my ear." I moved away from him and he laughed.