"One last thing, no survivors" I remind them.

"What are the damages?" I ask, pulling my trousers up and as soon as I hear Chase finalise his change.

"I saw Hunter drop, Jeff was able to evacuate him and I don't think it was lethal, I-"

"You're not here to think, you weren't supposed to take place in the battle so you could watch the side-lines. So I'll ask again, what exactly are the damages?" My voice drops to freezing and I detect Chase's shiver. I retrieve my shirt from under a bush and give it a few shakes to take the earth off it.

"Hunter was hit with a spell, I don't know which one but he fell and lost consciousness, he hasn't opened his eyes and his pulsations are weak but still I don't thin-, I'm sure it's not lethal because if it was a killing spell he would already be dead."

I nod my head and urge him to continue, slipping my shirt on as I hear some of the pack panting and grunting as they're still trying to change.

"We were able to take the two girls and there have been no survivors. Ryder was bleeding from the side of his head but Sean has already taken him away."

"Armel" I shout and less than a minute later he stands in front of me, looking short of breath and with dried blood on his arms and neck. "Grab a few than are well enough and go back. Dispose of the bodies."

"It's like it was already done" he nods and I hear him shout a couple of names.

"No one is missing, we can go back" George appears at my side and I nod whilst he informs everyone that we're going back and that the mission was a victory. Only an unconscious werewolf, a bleeding one and a few scratches can be considered a miracle considering we've just attacked about twenty witches.

We enter by the back door so that whoever is at the front desk won't wonder why we're covered in blood. I glance at the large and golden wall that hangs on the wall before taking the elevator and it marks half past one a.m. I don't even bother changing before going into Jefferson's room, where they said one of them was being kept.

"We can start the interrogation tomorrow" George tells me but I shake my head. I'm feeling restless and there's no way I would be able to fall asleep now. Let's get this done with.

"Hunter" I call until I remember he's uconscious.

"Billy" George calls his fellow pack mate when he sees the way my face drop at the thought of my pack brother being hit by a spell. Billy 'bloody' MacCailin, of course, no one better to scare off a young witch. His middle name was well earned after he slaughtered a whole community of some specie; I can't be bothered to remember what they were exactly. His father, John MacCailin, was Scottish and Billy has inherited his features; bright orange hair styled in a quiff, baby blue eyes, phantom like skin and a collection of freckles that dotted the whole expanse of his body. He was one of the biggest werewolves I've ever seen, reaching nearly the hundred kilos, all muscle. He's sent to scare off some enemy, or to kill him and finish the job off. In short, he's Jeff's polar opposite.