“Where have you gone for the past four days?” Sunoo asked.

“Why are you curious about it? Did you miss me?” Riki asked.

“Is it wrong to ask?”

Even though Sunoo is walking ahead of him, Riki can imagine the sassy rolling of eyes Sunoo might be doing. He was fun to tease with, he gives the best reaction and Riki is living to witness it.

“I've to do something,” Riki lied. “Did you liked the gift?” He asked.

Sunoo only hums.

Riki hides a smile.

“You should wear it sometimes,” He said.

+++

I wore it once, Sunoo wanted to say but he just can't.

Pink. It was a color meant for girls, at least that's what they've told him. The reason he stopped wearing bright color shirts is because of that. They made him believe that those colors are making him look more feminine, and wearing it makes him appear gay.

In all honesty, Sunoo only said he liked it to make Riki feel a little happy. He did wore it once and tried walking outside the university. However, when he noticed it's receiving too much attention he changed immediately to the usual color he wears.

Now, that pink hoodie is buried deep inside Sunoo's closet.

Sunoo continued walking to the line of gazeebos near the building where he and Riki first met. He stopped at one and looked back to see Riki still following him.

They both sat cross-legs under the cover, Sunoo unpacking the desserts and shared it with Riki. They ate in silence, shockingly.

Sunoo have noticed Riki massaging his left leg, and he looks like he's enduring the pain.

“Are you okay?” Sunoo asked.

Sunoo watched as Riki quickly changed his expression into a fake smile.

“Yeah,” Riki said, removing his hands from his legs.

Sunoo didn't ask further, until they've finished the food and was about to left the place. He saw Riki limping hard to walk.

“Do you need help?” Sunoo asked, a little worried.

“No, I'm fine,” Riki insist.

+++

Shit.

Real shit.

Riki can only curse on his mind.

Removing his cast is a bad idea. The cold weather didn't help either. What's worst is he just received a message from Heeseung. The older male is coming back this afternoon and Riki must get there first before him. He will really be dead if they know he disobeyed the doctor.

“You don't seem fine at all.”

Riki took a glance at the person staring worriedly at him.

At least, he have seen Sunoo.

Sunoo walked near him, Riki tried to step back but he tripped on his own feet. He fell in his butt, thankfully the cement is covered in snow.

“Your actions can never lie,” Sunoo said, helping him stood up.

Riki took his hand and stood up slowly, his left foot hurting.

“Thanks,” Riki said, “But I'm really fine.”

“Hey!” One student calls from the other gazeebo near them, “There's a mistletoe above the tree.”

Riki and Sunoo's gaze met before the both look up.

Before Riki knew it, he was pushed to the ground once again as Sunoo ran away from him.

+++

A/N

Okay...so... I just wanna say I'm working on a new book. This one will continue though, I've pre-written all the remaining chapters so don't worry.

I just wanna tell y'all that I'm working on a new book, titled butterflies. Maybe I'll publish on saturday and updates will strictly be on saturday so it will not get in the way with the weekdays updates for this book.

So, yeah, I'm excited. Both in this book and to that. Along with my Sunflower Au, try-hard au and the upcoming butterflies au have a very special place in my heart.

If you're curious, the description of the new book will be like this:
I don't even know if Riki was my real name.”

Take that as a spoiler^^

tengyu_