Birthday boy pt 1

Start from the beginning

"Hey Nes. How much longer until everything is set up? Like what Is the game plan?" I asked her. 

"Hey, okay so we just got the tables and chairs delivered today so that is why they are setting up right now. But the florist should be coming around 7:30 ish, close to 7:45. And then from there the chefs will begin cooking at 12 so that when you guys come in for brunch, food will be ready by 12:25, 12:40 the latest." Vanessa said as she checked off some boxes on her list.

"Perfect." I smiled and thanked her. Cy and I left and went back home. 

"So do you think dad will be excited?" Cy asked. 

"I think so." I smiled at them and continued to focus on the road. 

"Wanna see the sunrise at the beach?" I asked cy.

"What...? Of course!!" Cy said excitedly as I took the freeway exit to the beach access and went to go look for a parking spot.

I parked the car then got out with Cy. We walked down the pier and went to the beach. I could tell they were excited because truthfully, we don't always do spontaneous stuff... Ben and I are always busy and our schedules are hectic.

We sat down on the sand and snuggled with each other. 

"I am so happy to be in this moment with you mom... I haven't had a moment like this with you in a while since you're always busy with Ben or at work, or we always do something with the fam." They said as they snuggled into me more. 

"I know baby... And I'm sorry for that. Im trying to be the best mom ... I do feel bad. All the time.. truly. I do. But I do everything for you and Max. I love you both so much and I want you two to have an amazing future." I said and kissed their head softly as I played with their hair. 

"I understand mom." They smiled and sighed softly in relief.  We relaxed and listened to the waves crash. It was very peaceful. Around 6 AM, the sun started to rise. Cy and I watched the sunrise then made some tik toks after. 

We laughed and had a great time then went to get some breakfast wraps from Starbucks and some passion teas. We sat outside Starbucks and ate our food while chatting a bit. After we had our breakfast we went back home. We got home around 8:45 AM because of the morning rush.  

To my surprise I walked in and saw Ben running in the backyard with Lady and Tyson. He was running from one end to another then stopped to play with the dogs. 

I giggled and went outside. "having fun babe?" I laughed and the dogs both ran to me and greeted me. I greeted them both and kissed their heads. 

"Yeah babe. I gotta get an early workout in before we go out to dinner tonight." Ben said and walked over to me, he greeted me with a sweaty hug and smacked my ass hard then played with it as he hugged me.

I looked up at him and smirked softly. "But aren't you going to get your workout in later though?" I bit my lip softly. 

"Or I can start it right now.." Ben whispered and kissed my neck. I moaned softly and played with his hair and slowly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hm... Let's just wait... The kids could walk in on us." I said softly. 

"Fine." He  whispered as he rubbed my ass and gripped it again. 

I turned around to grab Lady's toy, as I slightly bent over to reach for it, Ben bent me over completely and started to dry hump me and grind against me.

"Babbeee!" I laughed trying not to fall over as he gripped my hips. He stopped and we both laughed. 

I threw the toy and both dogs went after it.