🧡🧡🧡

Nayla was sitting in her room, studying when suddenly sajid and hamid barked inside her room.

She wasn't wearing dupatta, so she immediately got up went snatched the dupatta kept on the near table and covered herself, while the boys turned around to give her privacy. She was the only one in her family after her mother to cover herself properly.

"Sorry wo hum bina bataye aagaye" sajid said as he made himself comfortable on her bed.

While hamid was eyeing her cleavage from the time he entered.

He had fantasized about her any times, but didn't got a chance to get a proper look at her.

She was comfortable only with heena, laiba and her mother. All other would taunt her many times, so she kept herself closed off.

"Ji bhai kahe kya chahiye" she asked while trying to cover herself properly.

"Tum" hamid said in daze.

"Huh...ye..ye kya keh rahe hai...bhai" she feared that her abbu might hear them and then will blame everything on her.

"Iske kehna ka matlab hai hum tumhe lene aaye hai. Hum sab bahar picnic per ja rahe hai. Well except shahmir bhai and rubab bhabhi. Wo unki tabiyat thodi nasaz hai isliye wo nahi ja payengi" sajid said as he had seen hamid eyeing her. He knew that he had lust for his youngest cousin.

"Oh kya hua unhe" she asked being concerned as it wasn't daily occurence to see rubab and shahmir not going out. They do so daily.

"Kuch nahi bas weakness hai unhe" hamid said as he moved towards the door and asked them to come down as they are going for outing.

Nayla wore her niqab and went down. She was not comfortable without niqab when going out.

Nayla was roaming near the tree, when she saw a couple with their kid

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

..
..
Nayla was roaming near the tree, when she saw a couple with their kid. She silently muttered Mashaallah and prayed for their happiness.

Suddenly a girl stumbled on her legs, she took hold of the girl and checked for any injuries.

"Bacche aaram se kahi chot lag jati to" she said softly as to not scare her away.

"Nahi, I'm strong baji. Amma kehti hai ke ladkiya bohot strong hoti hai wo itna sab dard seh kar bhi duniya ke samne muskurana janti hai" girl cutely said.

"Accha, aap pata hai strong kya hota hai" she asked intrigued with the girl. Her words were mature.

"Ji, jo duniya ki kisi bhi chizo se ladkar bhi haar na mane or sabr karle. Wo hote hai strong. Jo chahe akhir me haar hi kyu na jaye lekin koshish kare wo hote hai strong" girl said while thinking of the words her mother had said to her.

"Mashaallah aap to bohot acche se jante ho. Aapki amma kaha hai" she asked while caressing her hair.

"Wo to Allah swt ke paas hai. Jante hai mere abbu kehte hai ke meri ammi bohot pyari thi. Wo duniya ki sabse khubsurat aurat thi. Kyuke unhone sabse strong girl ko janm diya" girl said while few tears rolled down her eyes.