🤎🤎🤎🤎

"Yaar daiyyu..mujhe bohot darr lag raha hai. Aise ghabrahat ho rahi hai..." shadab said showing his shivering hands.

Taking hold of his hand, daiyan made him sit on the sofa.

"Tu ghabra mat. Tu kar lega mujhe pata hai. Bas, ye soch ke tune itna kar liya hai to wo bhi lar lega." Nodding and encouring he said. Taking a deep breath, shadab nodded and stood up.

It was the nikah day and he was ready.

..
..

"Mashaallah." Iman whispered as qirat came out wearing her nikah outfit.

"Mai thik to lag rahi hu na?" Qirat asked looking down, iman nodded but said yes seeing that she is not looking at her.

"Perfect. You are absolutely perfect. Bhai to fida hojayenge." She said and moved to help her sit.

Her make up was done simple with her hair in an updo. Making her look perfect.

"Masha Allah meri bacchi." Hoor with sameer came in to see their only daughter ready to start her new phase in life.

Giving the family privacy, iman moved out.

Going down, she met some of her relatives as they asked about her studies and her plan to marry. To which she replied respectfully because that's what her parents taught her.

"Arre waah iman, accha hua tum mujhe yahi mil gayi. Ek kaam karo, wo na last wale guest room me kuch boxes ha mithai ke. Wo le aao. Kitchen me jagah nahi thi to wahi rakhwa diye the." Noor saif frantically as she working since morning.

Looking at her mom's distraught face, she said yes.

..
..

"Ha bas aa raha hu." Daiyan said setting his hair. He was in guest room as shadab's room was being decorated.

Spraying his favourite perfume, he went to get his shoes when suddenly someone entered.

He couldn't see who it was as it became dark suddenly as the light went out.

People could be hear shouting for the management to switch on the generator.

"Arre yaar, ab mai mithai ka dabba kaisa dhundhu." He heard a soft voice say.

Moving towards the gate, he collided with the soft body catching them off guard.

Holding her hand, he stabled them both. And just then, the generator started making the room lit up.

One of the guest was passing by when she saw them in an intimate position making her shout out loud.

Immediately people filled in to see the scene.

Daiyan stepped back respectfully. Iman too was flustered but more as shocked because she never imagined this to happen.

"Kya horaha hai yaha....ye dono..." that same lady said pointing at them.

"Ye dono...ek dusre se chipke hue the. Haye Allah, noor baji maine nahi socha tha aapki beti aisi behaya hogi." One of the lady said taunting noor.

"Mujhe pata hai meri beti kaisi hai. Aap apni bacchi per dhyan de to zyada better hoga." Noor said taking her daughter's hand and movind out.

Taking her to her father's study, she called her husband.

..
..

All the elders with shadab and daiyan were present in the room.

"Neeche puri baat fail chuki hai. Ab hum kya kare." Noor said holding her head. She knew her daughter at the back of her hand but what can we of this society who wouldn't let her daughter live peacefully.

"Hume kuch to karna hoga." Shadab said thinking reasonably.

"Mai usse shadi karne ko taiyar hu." Daiyan said shocking all of them.

"But beta..."

"Kuch nahi uncle. Mai sab handle kar lunga. Or shadab to mujhe pehle se janta hai." He said looking at his friend.

Though he was not ready for marriage but he had to do it one day. So why not now.

"Thik hai phir. Mai or noor iman se bhi baat kar lete hai." Nodding at his wife, both baseer and noor moved out.

...
...

"Noor. Humne ek hi solution nikala hai. Or wo hai tumhara nikah daiyan ke saath." Noor announced shocking her daughter. She was not expecting her parents to come and say this.

Today, she was going to enjoy her brother's wedding and this is turning into her wedding. Why, because she was found intimate with someone. It was not even her fault that they saw the wrong thing.

"Am.mmi kya aapko...mujhpe bharosa nahi hai." Iman's throat clogged as she said this.

"Mera baccha, hume maloom hai. But tumhe ye society jeene nahi degi. Kuch na kuch kehti rahegi. Aur hamari ek lauti beti ko yu is tarah nahi dekh sakte. Aur tum to janti ho ke daiyan kitna accha ladka hai." Baseer held hid daughter's face and said with a heavy heart.

He was not expecting his daughter's wedding to be like this.

She thought about the night of haldi, where he was crying.

Nodding her head, she accepted whatever her parents said.

...
...

"Qazi sahab nikah shuru karwaye." Baseer khan nodded.

Reciting some verses, the qazi went towards the bride section where Iman and Qirat were made to sit.

"Qirat khan wald sameer khan kya aapko Shadab khan wald baseer khan se haq mehr 20 lakh ke ye nikah qubool hai." Qazi sahab asked making the girl suck in a deep breathe.

Rewinding the words, she thought about her life and moments of her life.

"Alhamdullilah qubool hai." She took the pen her father offered and signed the nikah nama present in front of her. Her mother, hoor hugged her close to her chest.

"Shadab khan wald baseer khan kya aapko qirat khan wald sameer khan se haq mehr 20 lakh ke ye nikah qubool hai." Qazi sahab asked

"Qubool hai." His voice boomed im the garden making the guest and all aware that finally they are bounded in a pure bond.

"Mubarak ho." All the men hugged the groom.

..
..

"Iman baseer khan wald baseer khan kya aapko daiyan malik se haq mehr 10 lakh ke ye nikah qubool hai." Qazi sahab asked making iman think of her life.

Noor held her daughter's shoulder, squeezing it in assurance she nodded.

"Qubool hai." Finally saying it, her hands shivered as she was now bounded to someone. Signing the nikah nama, she tooka sigh. Hugging her mother's stomach, she cried.

"Daiyan malik kya aapko iman baseer khan wald baseer khan se haq mehr 10 lakh me ye nikah qubool hai."

"Qubool hai." He said finally accepting someone in his life.

He thought about all the scenes that happened moments ago. Few moments ago, he was single not even thinking about marriage.

And here he is, married having a responsibility of someone.

Shadab hugged his brother-in-law.

"Khayal rakhna meri behen ka." He said hugging his best friend.

__________________________________

I hate those people who intefere in someone's life.

Well what do you think would happen.