⭐️

"Dekhe na Noorie ko to kitna accha mil gya ghar masha allah....ek ye hamari beti hai....kitna try kara per nahi rang saaf hi nahi hota" a lady in her late forties complained to her husband.

"Ha to kya kare abhi. Kuch kar bhi nahi sakte. Atleast padhne me to achhi hai. Acchi degree hasil kar kuch ban jayegi to accha rishta aayega." her husband said.

"Khair ye bhi sahi hai k kuch kaam waam seekh rahi hai. Warna kya pata us wajah se bhi rejection hi mile" lady pointed out.

While the one whom they were talking about listened to this whole conversation when she came to call her parents down for the dinner.

*knock knock*

"Are bhai kon hai, aajaye ander" Saquib khan ordered the person outside to come in.

"Assalamualaikum baba wo sab aap log ko khane ke liye bula rahe hai" timid girl in her twenties said.

"Ha ha chalo hum aarahe hai..or is baar kuch mat bigaadna" her mother dismissed her.

"Ji" after calling them for dinner, she went to her room. Her mood to eat or the hunger she had for the food she cooked died down when she heard her parents talking.

She was always like this. Lonely. Nobody understood her. Or nobody tried to.

Except her tayi ammi whom she loved dearly.
Her choti tayi ammi also loved her.
Her bhabhi noorie or her soul sister was the best. Whenever her mood was dampen, she would go to them until her mother stopped her. And asked her not to spoil her image in front of her jethanis. (Elder sister-in-law).

She stopped going to them unless it was necessary. At first they were angry with her but with time they understood her.

Her parents were trying to get her married but it was not possible when she is dark coloured.

All the families who came to see her pointed out her complexion even before they could know each other.

"Kispe gayi hai bacchi. Aapke pure khandaan me to sab gore hai or ye ek kaali bacchi. Kahi goud to nahi li aap log" these were the words of the lady who came last.

After that the confidence Areeba had in herself shattered down.

Nobody insulted her like this. Her own brother was also with them. Teasing her like adopted one. And for being different from them.

But she never cried in front of them.

She always complained all her worries to her diaries and to her Allah.

Dear diary,

You know sab mujhe kaali kaali keh ke bulate hai. Isme meri kya galti jab mai sabme sawli hu. Ye sab to Allah ki marzi hai na.

Per tumhe pata hai, maine kabhi is baat pe gum nahi kiya ke mai sawli hu. Mujhe kabhi dukh nahi hua kyuke mai to Allah ki banayi hui chiz hu na. Or wo to koi bhi chiz badsurat nahi banata. Badsurat to insano ne banaya hai.
Ab makeup ko hi dekhlo. Haaye allah kitne darawne lagte hai log make up karke.

Agar mera bas chale to mai apni shadi me bhi makeup na karu. Are tu bhi kya soch rahi hai arru....pehle shadi to ho.

Accha wo sab chodo or ye suno, aaj pata hai kya hua. Wo jo aunty aayi thi na mujhe dekhne....wo unhone apne uper hi chatni gira li😂😂😂. Bada accha scene tha wo.

Dekh kar maza aagaya.

But ammi bohot maraz hui mujhse. Mere se ek or rishta choot gaya.

Ab isme meri kya galti jab unko gori bahu chahiye.

Beta unka kaam ka nahi hai or bahuye unko gori samjhdaar chahiye.

Well mujhe kisi ki burayi nahi karni chahiye.

Chalo, mai baadme baat karungi tumse diary abhi to ammi bula rahi hai.

Tumhari arru.

I kept my diary in my cupboard and went down to see ammi calling me for food preparation.

"Aagayi, chalo khana banao. Or phir padhne baitho. Bohot hogaya kitchen me bhaag dod" ammi pushed me to cut all the vegetables and cook some dishes.

I cooked all the food which ammi asked me to and went away to study.

It's not like I don't like to study but its that ammi never appreciated me.

I wanted to become a chef but she said that it was not work. I couldn't do it. I should go for teacher or bank worker jobs.

But who will tell her that I love to cook.

..
She was studying when she got call from her bestfriend.

"Oh hello madam kaha gum rehti ho. Koi khabar khairiyat nahi tumhari, nahi koi message" she shouted as soon as I picked up the call.

"Are bhi saans to lele. Or tujhe to pata hai kitna kaam rehta hai or uper se ammi hai ki bas ye cream laga wo laga or phir padhne baith ja" I frustratingly said.

Ammi never treated me equally as she did to my brother. She always favoured my brother and would always side cast me.

And I'm used to it.

__________________________________

Now, you guys tell me. Which story should I write first.

1- paasbaan
2- musarrat
3- zarf.

Do tell meeeee.....please. I'm getting frustrated the way I'm unorganized right now.😭😭

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें