🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

"You can now meet the patient. But one at a time." Nurse came and announced.

All took a sigh and send tons of prayers to their ladli.

"Ammi, pehle aap mil le." Daiyan said to hoor as she nodded with tears in her eyes and went inside the ICU where she is being kept.

All other members were sent back except for shadab and her parents.

"Mere bhai, bohot mubarak ho tujhe." They both bro hugged each other with happy tears.

..
..

"Meri bacchi." Hoor cried as she saw her daughter connected with tubes and wires. Her head was covered with bandage, hand covered in plaster.

Caressing her hair, she just looked at her. Iman slowly opened her eyes as she felt warmth spread inside her.

She looked at her mother, who smiled to see her awake.

"Mera beta, kya haal bana liya tune apne." She just hugged her daughter but immediately moved back, as she winced.

"Meri lado ko ab mai apne se dur nahi jane dungi." She shook her head like a child. Iman too bobbed her head.

"Ab tum araam karo. Hum baad me ayenge." Though she wanted to talk more, but it was her resting time so she moved out.

..
..

"Meri jaan soup pilo. Tumhare liye hi accha hai." Noor took a spoon towards her mouth, while she made a face because of the smell of the soup.

"Well ye hospital ke khane se to better hai." Ayaan tried to lift up the mood.

"Itna accha hai to tum hi khalo." She retorted. But Ayaan was ayaan.

"Ha ha, kha leta agar mai tumhari jagah hota. Atleast mujhe itni attention to milti." He huffed but shrieked when noor twisted his ear.

"Khabardar jo aisi behki behki baate kari." She slapped his head making him whine and iman laugh.

Noor smiled seeing her children happy.

..
..

"Ammi daiyan kaha hai. Ek bhi baar mujhse milne nahi aaye." Her throat clogged as she remembered her husband.

"Beta wo...wo"

"Kahi wo mujhse alag to nahi hona chahte." She whispered as tears formed in her eyes.

"Kisne kaha!" The door opened and came inside her husband with balloons and gifts for his wife.

Noor left the room to give the couple privacy.

"Meri jaan, muj..he tumhe is haalat me nahi dekha gya.. isliye nahi aaya tha." He said as he clutched her hand to his hand.

She could feel his heartbeat.

"Aap mujhse khafa to nahi hai na." She asked with an innocent look on her face.

"Meri jaan, mai tumse kyu khafa hounga. Tum to meri zindagi ho. Bas ek baat batana chahunga. Ghar walo ko nahi pata tumhare miscarriage ke baare me. To unhe kuch na batana." Painfully closing his eyes, he joined their forehead and whispered the last part.

Iman knew that she lost her child in the accident. She was broken, but still stood strong for her husband and for her family.

..
..

"Welcome home " all of them shouted as iman came inside with the help of daiyan. She had asked daiyan to stay with her.

"Meri behna." Shadab hugged his sister as they both shared a close bond. Iman closed her eyes in bliss. She missed all her family tremendously.

All her family were happy, seeing their daughter finally back to them.

..
..

"Meri jaan ab tum hame kahi chod kar nahi jaogi. Bilkul hamari nazar ke samne." Her mother, noor said as she took hold of her head and kissed her head.

"Nahi ammi. Mai kabhi nahi jaungi." She too was scared of leaving het family.

But then, what about her husband. Who only have her, as his family.

"Beta, tumhare baba daiyan se baat kar rahe hai. Yaha rehne ke baare me. Wo chahte hai ke tum dono west wing me shift hojao. Waise bhi wo tumhare naam karne wale the zameen. To jab ye baat samne aayi, to unse raha nahi gaya." She said reading her daughter's eyes. She knew her daughter was thinking about her husband.

"Ammi..kya wo manenge." She asked with a hopeful eyes.

Daiyan, who was coming to call them down for decision heard her hopeful voice.

Rethinking his decision, he decided to stay here with her.

"Ammi, iman. Sab aap log ko neeche bula rahe hai." He said after knocking on the door.

..
..

"Beta, aapke accident ke baad hum nahi chahte ke aap hamari nazar se dur hojaye. Is liye hum chahte hai ke aap or daiyan yahi rahe hamare saath. Per ye faisla puri tarah se tumhare or daiyan ke uper hai." Baseer said. Others nodded as they agreed with him.

"Um...baba hum yaha rehne ko taiyar hai. Per iman ka saara kharcha mai hi uthaunga. Beshaq wo aapki beti hai per ab wo meri biwi bhi hai." His genuine answer melted everyone's heart.

Iman had tears in her eyes, looking at him she tried to smile.

"Yay...to finally party!" Ayaan yelled making others cover their ears.

Elders smiled at his madness. While youngsters planned for a close family party.

Not knowing that, another problem is standing at their door.

______________^^^^________________

Short chapter.

Do give your POVs. I would love to know your views.
✌️

Liya.