💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Haroon had accused zariya of having an affair with sameer. Which bothered zariya alot. She thought her husband would be the happiest but it is the opposite of it. She slept in the same position.

Sameer's POV-

I don't know what had happened between haroon and zariya but nowadays he is not behaving good. Everyone has noticed this but nobody said anything because it's their matter.

But why do I feel like something is wrong.

My friendship with Zariya is good. I do keep my distance but always support her from the back.

Just like how today, it was Jasmin's birthday and nobody ordered for the cake. Everyone forgot about it because of Zariya being not well. But when she came to know about it, she herself is baking it for jasmin.

"Aap sun kyu nahi leti meri baat. Mai khud invest karunga aapke business me. Or waise bhi mere hotel chains hai hi kayi jagh. To aapko bhi help hogi or mujhe bhi. Mai sach keh raha hu zariya, aap ek baar sochkar dekhe" I said trying to make her agree. I don't know why, but I want to see her successful.

I have seen ladies in my house being successful and handling their home perfectly fine.

Zariya was thinking something when she reluctantly nodded. I was happy with her decision.

"Hm, so we should start planning. About the place, the things we need. The staffs and the most inportant thing is name. We should think about the name too" sameer said being excited.

"Ji, I will think about it" zariya smiled. Finally someone who actually cared about her career.

..
..

She wanted her own identity and not someone's wife or bahu.

Zariya came to her room and took out her diary. She started writing some names she got for her restaurant and started planing about the decor and the things she is gonna need. It was already near midnight when haroon came back tired.

"Assalamualaikum, aagaye aap. Mai khana laga du?" she asked instantly hiding her diary, she knew he didn't like a working woman but she will make him agree.

"Hmm...laga do" he without changing his clothes, laid down on the bed and zariya went out to get his food.

Haroon was with shazma all day at his apartment he bought recently.

Her words were still ringing in his ears.

Flashback.

"I can't divorce her till she is pregnant. We can wait till the baby is born" haroon said caressing shazma's tummy.

"No haroon, how can we wait. We can't wait. Our baby will born before her's and we can't wait. We have to do something" shazma impatiently said. She can't wait now. She is already pregnant, people will question her.

"Hm...but we can't do anything" haroon said tired of this already.

"We can...we can kill her baby." Shazma said with no remorse.

"WHAT....but ho...how ca...can we...?" He asked still shock that she would suggest something like that.

"Yes haroon, if we don't do this then what will happen to our baby.?" She started her drama of fake tears which again melted haroon's heart.

"Or waise bhi, wo aapka baccha nahi hai. Wo sameer ka hi hoga" shazma added fuel to fire knowing full well that this will do the work.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें