🧡🧡

After few weeks.

Shahmir's POV-

"Baby, where are you" I came in my room to see nobody present there.

"I'm in here mir" rubab replied as she was showering.

When I moved towards the bed, I saw her coming out just in towel.

*baby you are awakening my beast*

I grabbed her, and pulled her close to me. Removing her baby hairs, I said "baby, what are you doing. You know if my inner beast is awake then it will be the death of you".

She shivered under my touch.

Good.

"But you know na it's my habit to come in just in towel." She said.

"Now you are gonna regret it baby" with that I threw her on the bed and made my way to her.

..
..

"Nayla mera baccha, what are you doing. It's your last paper na. Go and prepare". Her mother came there to see nayla watching out of her window.

She was not feeling well, so she decided to find peace somewhere.

"Beta what happened, I see you are lost somewhere" her mother came closer and sat beside her.

"Nothing ammi, just finding some inner peace. I don't know why, but I'm feeling suffocated. I don't feel motivated nowadays." Nayla shared with her mom, what she was feeling.

"My baccha, why are you feeling this. Is there any problem or something you are hiding my child." Her mother made her face her and asked.

"Nothing ammi, you don't take tension or your BP will be high" for a second she was going to share all her probelms with her mom. But she saw how tired her mom is, so she didn't.

When her mom went away, she took out her diary and started writing.
____

Dear diary,

You know how much I love shahmir. But then Allah had planned another thing. And now shahmir is married to his love life.

I'm happy for him, its not like I'm jealous. Yeah a bit but not much. Maybe it's the best to focus on myself and leave him and his family.

Maybe Allah swt have a better future for me. I shouldn't waste my time on him.

But kya karu, dil hai ke maanta nahin.

I pray, I beg but I can't find peace. I don't know what is happening. But you know how much I love him. From the first day itself, I started writing.

Ok so someone is here, I'm going. Bye.
____

She stopped writing when she heard someone knock.

"Nayla, come down. Dinner is ready" she heard heena bhabhi shouting from the other side.

She knew what was waiting but still went down.

The aroma of chicken kadhai, his favourite made their way to her nose. Before she could enter, she heard some laugh. She knew they arrived and were talking. So she silently went to her seat and stared at her plate.

"Are nayla tum to kuch kha hi nahi rhi. Lo na ye dekho. Tumhara favourite halwa puri banaye hai bhabhi ne" hammad said as he saw his sister not eating anything.

While from morning, nayla wasn't feeling good. She had a bad feeling about something but kept her trust in allah.

"Ha nayla hum dekh rahe hai tum kuch khati hi nahi. Agar aise hi chalega to tum kaise doctor banogi. Itni mehnat kaise karogi" the person who broke her heart aka shahmir said. He had noticed it. She was youngest of all, so she was close to them all. But not physically. She was a shy person.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें