💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Sameer who came down to drink water, saw zariya running out of the house at this time of night.

He too went after her forgetting about his thirst.

"Zariya...zariya...ruk jaye. Kaha jaa rahi hai aap...zariya ruk jaye...." sameer ran after her and took hold of her elbow stopping her from running away.

"Kaha jaa rahi hai aap is waqt..." scolded sameer. What if he didn't saw her? What would have happened?

"Mai...mai...nahi rehna chahti yaha....wo..." zariya hiccuped as she was crying badly. No matter how independent you become, if you love someone and that person breaks you then nobody cam stop you from crying. That is what had happened with zariya.

"Accha, chale kahi baith kar baat karte hai" sameer said dragging her near the bench.

"Ab bataye kya hua hai. Aap ro kyu rahi hai. Haroon ne kuch bola." He asked being impatient.

"Wo...muj...mujhse talaq chahte hai..wo mere saath nahi rehna chahte. Wo kehte hai ke maa nahi ban sakti. Unhone...mere saath bohot bura kiya sameer." She was crying badly remembering the assault she had beared thinking that he will understand her pne day. But no, he never understood.

"Accha...aise nahi rote. Kya aapne unhe samjhane ki koshish kari. Kya bola unhone." He still pacified her.

"Wo nahi maan rahe. Wo mujhse talaq chahte hai sameer. Bus apne maine bhi soch liya hai. Mai unke peeche nahi royungi. Bohot takat dedi maine unhe apne uper. Ab aur nahi. Mai bas chahti hu ke jald se jald apne pairo per khadi hojau or aapke paise lauta du phir hamara rishta khatam." She said wiping her tears away and firmly deciding.

"That's good decision but ye rishta khatam karne wali baat kaha se aayi. Aap meri dost hai or humesha rahengi. Shayad usse badh kar." Sameer whispered the last part but because of silence she heard it.

"Kya." She asked perplexed.

"Ji...wo mujhe maaf kariyega. Meri koi gandi neeyat nahi thi. But mai aapse sach me mohabbat karte hu. Aap mujhe galat mat lijiyega. Or please is reason se hamari dosti effect na ho, please." He pleaded.

Zariya saw the sincerity in his eyes and the way he pleaded not to break the friendship. You get this type of man very rarely.

"Ok." With that they went to the house back as it was eerily quiet and the time was not good.

..
..

Next day, haroon toom shazma with him at his house to introduce her to the family.

"Assalamualaikum" his voice boomed in the hall. All the people who were doing there work stopped and watched as haroon came with shazma at his back.

"Haroon kya hua hai. Ye sab kya hai?" Asked shabana who was instantly at his side.

"Ammi, ye meri wife hai. Shazma. Or ye expect bhi kar rahi hai. So I want all of you to treat her properly." He announced and zariya went in a shock hearing this.

Means, he already had an affair and that was why he is breaking their marriage.

Sameer saw zariya stumbling back so he ran towards her and held her.

"Ye kya behuda mazaak hai haroon. Kya keh rahe ho tum, tumhe pata bhi hai." Asked his father.

"Ji abbu. Or maine decide kar liya hai. Mai zariya ko talaq dunga" just as he said this, a slap landed on his face.

His grandfather had slapped him and that too for a girl whom he hated the most.

"Kya kaha tumne?" Roared ajmal at his grandson. Who dared to do this.

 Mehram. محرم  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara