Posheeda ⚫️

Asgar mir - Sabiha mir

        Faisal mir (28)
        Daneen mir (24)
        Laiba mir (22)

●Zarif mir - Lutfiyah mir

        Raghib mir (27)
        Iram mir (23)

■Saleem shah - Safiya shah

        Daniyal shah (29)

▪︎Nadeem ali - Saima Ali

        Waquar Ali (28)
        Nadiya Ali (23)

__________________________________

Laiba mir

"I don't have much to say

"I don't have much to say. But I just to want to say that, you are the best thing that happened to me."

Waquar Ali

"I will come to you, no matter where you are and with whom you are

"I will come to you, no matter where you are and with whom you are."

Daniyal shah

"I will protect you no matter what

"I will protect you no matter what. Even when I have to fight with devil myself."

__________________________________

"Asgar, aap ye thik to kar rahe ha na? Matlab rishta aaya nahi or aapne ha kar di. Zara laiba se to puch le." Sabiha sighed taking a seat on the sofa.

She was tired of fighting with her husband on this topic since a day. All her children are married except for her youngest daughter.

Few days ago, they got an alliance for their precious daughter laiba, where asgar had said yes on the spot. Faisal, their eldest was angry on his father since then.

"Kya kharabi hai us ladke me. Itna accha, padha likha, smart and handsome hai. Aisa damad aaj kal kahi nahi milta." He yelled at his wife. He was tired explaining this to them.

Laiba flinched back as she looked at her parents fighting for her. Her eyes welled up, she was sensitive to anger. She couldn't even handle a slight raise of voice.

"Laiba, bacche yaha kyu khadi ho?" Raghib came there to see his sister-in-law standing behind a pillar listening to her parents figt.

"Bhai...wo maa baba...meri wajah se.." her lips wobbled as she tried to form a proper sentence.

Shushing her, he asked her to go inside her room.

She nodded and ran from there.

"Ammi, abbu. Aap log yu aise na lade. Laiba ne abhi aap logo ko sun liya tha or wo ghabra gayi thi." Raghib came into the lounge and sat in front of them.

"Kya...kya hua use. Thik to hai na meri bacchi..." safiya stood up and was going to go to her room when raghib stopped her.

"Ji ammi, wo abhi apne kamre me gayi hai. Aap log kal se isi baat per kyu jhagad rahe hai. Suljha kyu nahi lete is baat ko..." he said keeping his elbow on his thighs as he looked at his FIL.

"Beta mai wahi chahti hu. Hum thoda aaram se aage badhe. Per inhe pata nahi kya jaldi hai.." she looked at her husband with disappointment.

He sighed and looked down, not meeting her eyes.

..
..

"Tum per meri nazar padi hai. To ab mai tumhe hasil karke hi rahunga. Taiyar rehna janum...tum sirf meri ho." He laughed flicking the cigarette in his hand.

Keeping the photo back on the table, he pour the wine and gulped it down.

He looked at her photo intently, his eyes moving down on her body as if she was present there in his room.

*knock knock*

"...baba, bade sahab or badi bibi bula rahe hai aapko." One of the maid said from the other side.

Keeping the glass on the table, he smoothen his clothes and moved towards his parents room.

Knocking on the door, he moved inside to see his father sitting beside his mother with his hand on her shoulder.

"Ugh...salam baba. Aapne bulaya." He asked taking a seat in front of them.

"Hm...unho ne haa kardi hai. Taiyari shuru ho jani chahiye." His father's gruffed voice reached his ears.

His smirk widened as he looked at his father and nodded.

Wishing them goodnight, he moved out.

_____________^^^^^^^_____________

Cigarette smoking is injurious to health. Wine is haram in Islam.

I try to cover our religion as much as possible. Though it is not possible to cover the entire religion. But not all are perfectly muslim.

Try guessing who is who...??