⚫⚫⚫⚫

Daniyal's POV:-

"I never thought marrying her could bring so much peace. Or else I would have married her earlier." Sighing I could looked outside the window to see Laiba wrapping her hand around her father. He needed that hug after whataver happened with them.

Though I couldn't be happier.

"Maine kaha tha tumse Dani ke shaadi karlo Laiba se. Boht jachti hai tum hare saath wo." Ammi looked directly into my eyes daring me to decline her words.
But even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

Flashback

"Daniyal, dekho kitni pyari lag rahi hai hamari Laiba. Agar tumne us waqt mana na kiya hota to aaj ye hamare ghar ki beti hoti." Safiya had tears in her eyes.

She loved her elder sister immensely who had played the role of the mother when their own was busy collecting money for their future. Whereas their father was lying under 6 feet. She couldn't be more thankful to her sister when she planted the seed of both of them marrying in each in her heart. Even her sister liked Daniyal alot.

"Ammi aapki in baato ka kya matlab hai. Mai ja raha hu upar mujhe disturb mat kariyega." Saying this he stormed out of the place.

But he had left his heart then and there when she looked at him with concern filled in her doe eyes.

Her eyes were an undo for him.

"F*ck" cursing he ran his hand through his hair.

Dialling his PA's number who he knew would be awake right now.

"Good evening sir!" Came a voice.

"Good evening. Mujhe 2 ghante... nahi actually 1 ghanta kardo. Mujhe ek ghante me Waquar Ali ke baare me sari information chahiye. Son of Nadeem Ali. Got it?" Running his hand through his hair, he gritted his teeth knowing he could smash anything if any of the things go wrong.

"Yes sir." Cutting the call, he sat on his bed.

..
..

Looking at the information he got from his PA even the hidden ones he smirked. Knowing what to do, he picked up his phone and dialler a number.

Flashback over

"Ammi, ye aap kya keh rahi hai. Abbu waise hi pareshan hai unhe or na pareshan kare." I could see my father's shoulder shaking due to the immense crying session happening here.

"Kaise beta. Humne pehle hi mans kiya tha or kaha tha ke dobara check kare. But nahi mani unhone. Abhi agar Daniyal ne hamari madad na ki hoti to tumhara kya hota. Aise hi kisi ghair ko to na dedete hum." Her mother all but shouted.

All the guest had already left and only the family members were present.

Hearing her now husband's name didn't help but made her feel happy from the inside. But their was this voice saying what if he didn't like her and married her ony for the sake of his mother?

Keeping that thought aside, she went to her father's side and held his hand gently and looked into his eyes which were moist.

"Abbu, you know you are the best father anyone could ever get. Isme aapki galti nahi thi. Nobody could have ever guessed his real intentions. We can't just blame ourselves just because we trusted the wrong person. Mistakes happen. We are bound to make mistake." Wiping his tears, she smiled trying to make him smile but her words only made him cry harder.

Here, she is thinking so much about him and he didn't even asked if she was happy or not.

"Bas kar de abbu, nahi to ab mai bhi ro dungi." She tried to show her puppy eyes which worked like a magic.