💙💙

Zehreen's POV-

So as it was decided that nikah will take place next friday, so we started the shopping.

"Beta zehru, you have to take atleast 1 and half week leave, as you have to help me in the shopping" ammi was checking the list as she said that she don't want to forget anything. Literally 'anything'.

"Ok ammi, I asked bhai and he said yes" I replied while checking my own list to buy.

As we had a fashion company, I decided to get my own lehenga made from our own company. And as for Rushda bhabhi, she get a custom made gharara from our side with matching jewelleries.

"Ammi chalein, late hoga to traffic badega" I took ammi's hand and took her with me.

(Mom let's go, if we get late then traffic will be more)

"Ha ha chalo. Phir raste se rushda or baki sab ko bhi lena hai" ammi frantically said.

(Yes yes let's go. Then we have to pick rushda and all)

We arrived at a particular corner where we saw rushda bhabhi with her ammi and other's standing.

Few of them came with us while the others went to the other car.

"Assalamualaikum, bhabhi.....kaisi hai aap" I couldn't keep my calm. Because we bonded very well.

(How are you bhabhi...)

"Walaikumassalam...hahah aaram se zehru. Itni excited mujhse milne ke liye. Abhi kuch din pehle hi to mile the" she sweetly smiled.

(Hahha...take it easy zehru. You are so excited to meet me. We just had met few days ago)

"Wo kuch din bhi bohot hai bhabhi. Bhai to pagal ho rahe hai aapke intezar me" I winked at her and saw her blushing.

(That was so long Bhabhi. Bhai is getting mad in your wait)

The pink hue spread on her all face area with neck too.

"Bas bhi karo".

(Stop it)

We arrived at shop.
..
..
..
"Aao tumhe apne cousins se milau. Tum us din nahi mil payi thi. Ammi ne zabardasti sabke kaam chahe college ho ya office sab band karwa diya sirf shopping ke liye for 2 weeks. Jab tak shadi na khatam ho" rushda made an exciting face as she took her nanand to her cousin squad.

(Let's get you introduced to my cousins. You didn't get to meet them that day. Ammi had instructed them to stop their work, college or office just for the wedding for 2 weeks. Till the end of the wedding)

"Bhabhi ammi ne bhi yahi kiya hai. Oh god hamari ammi kitni milti julti hai na...hahah" zehreen hified her and went with her to meet the other families youngsters.

(Bhabhi, ammi did the same with us. Oh god our moms are so similar..haha..)

"So yeh Saddam bhai sabse bade or taya abbu ke bete. Phir aate hai ruhaan bhai, unhi ke chote bhai or phir ye chutki shireen. Ye sab taya abbu ke bacche hai. Phir hai yeh raiyaan bhai, phir mai, and then arbaz. Hum sab mere abba yani beech wale bhai ke bacche. And then tumhari khala yani choti mammi ke ye do hai. Shams and rameez. Twins. Tumhe to pata hi hai" rushda introduced her whole cousin gang. While zehreen's eyes were on one person only. And that is saddam.

(So he is saddam bhai, Bade papa's son. Then comes ruhaan bhai, and then this cutipie. Shireen. They are of bade papa. Now this is Raiyaan bhai, then me and then arbaz. And then this are of your aunt, Shams and rameez. Twins. You know it already)

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें