💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey readers. It is the longest chapter you will see in any of my book. So be prepared😉
__________________________________

All the members were eating peacefully when suddenly ajmal cleared his throat.

"Uhmm...mujhe kuch kehna hai aap sab se." He said while nodding towards his wife.

"Ji abbu, kahiye na." Amal said. She kind of knows what he is going to say.

"Mai chahta hu ke sameer or zariya ki shadi ke saath saath hum jasmin or ismael ki bhi shadi kare. Agar unhe koi aitraz na ho to." He said looking towards ismael and jasmin.

They both shared a look and nodded yes. Eventually they both are going to get married one day. So why not early.

"To yahi rahega. Ab bas do dulhan ki taiyyari hogi." Ajmal said and continue eating.

..
..

After dinner, all the youngsters were in lounge preparing a list for their sbopping.

"Zariya, aapko kya lagta hai hume matching dress pehenna chahiye ya apne hisab se." Jasmin asked as she sat near her.

"Jo tumhe accha lage jasmin. Agar tum chaho to hum same bhi pehen sakte hai" she said distributing the pastry she brought.

"Uhmm...bhabhi bohot tasty hai ye. Aapki behen ko banane aata hai ye?" Adnan asked in a flow and everyone were shocked.

"Habiba kaha se aagayi beech me adnan." Sameer asked with a teasing glint. He knew something is going on with this boy.

"Ku...kuch nahi bhai" with that he kept his face down while his ears turned pink.

"Ok. So let's continue. Jewellery zyada heavy nahi. Dress code, white. Shoes me hum jutti lenge. And decoration should be of white. How's it?" Jasmin asked as she ticked of the list.

"Ye sahi hai" zariya agreed with her and all others nodded.

..
..
..

As the wedding was near, zariya's family had arrived in Pakistan including her phupho and nisha and nouma.

Habiba, nauma and nisha and her phupho aren't going as they have bought everything from India.

"Zariya, tumne sab dekh liya na. Paise hai bacche tumhare paas" her ammi, zeba asked as they are going for the wedding shopping.

"Ji ammi aap tension na le. Or chale." She gently pushed her mom and went down.

"Chalo baji, bohot shopping karni hai. Or abba ne bola hai 2 din me complete karlo. Kyuke teesre din to rasme chalu hongi." Shabnam said checking her clutch.

"Ha ha. Chalo sab" they went out.

All the elder ladies went with ismael and youngsters went with sameer and mansoor.

"Accha bhai, aap ne kuch gift ka socha ya nahi. Matlab bhul mat jaana bhabhi ka gift" jasmin reminded him.

"Aree meri jaan nahi bhula mai, infact maine to gift le bhi liya hai" he said glancing in the mirror to see zariya watching him back.

Zariya blushed and looked down while sameer smiled.

Zainab nudged her with a knowing face.

"Shush" she showed the fake angry face and looked out of the window.

..
..

"Chalo baccho, jaldi se apna apna kaam karo or select karo dresses" shabana being the eldest clapped and made them move, taking zariya and jasmin with her.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें