🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

"Daiyan, aap kuch zyada hi busy nahi rehte." Iman said as she sat in front of him.

He was reading a book with a title sabistan textbook of surgery.

She made a face and snatched his book. He looked at her with frustration but seeing her puppy face, he softened his eyes.

"Kya hua Iman. Kyu pareshan kar rahi ho." He asked now looking at her closely.

"Mai pareshan nahi kar rahi. Mai bore ho rahi hu." Moving her hands up and down she showed him how bored she truly was.

"To tumhe pata hona chahiye tha ke tum kisse shadi kar rahi ho. Tumhe pata hai mai kitna busy aadmi hu...phir bhi ye sab.." he said snatching the boom from her hand and continues to read.

"Ha to pata hai mujhe. Lekin aap yu boriyat se marte nahi. Kaise jhelte hai." She said scrunching her nose.

"Tumhe jhel liya to ye kya chiz hai." He was no less.

Glaring at him, she stood up. "Family ke liye aadmi time nikal sakta hai." She stormed out, angry with her husband.

Iman was craving to go to her house as she never got the chance . Whenever she brought the topic, he would always say that she is busy.

..
..

"Family. That is what I don't have iman. Sirf tum ho meri zindagi me. Or mai tumhe khona nahi chahta." Daiyan whispered as few tears leaked out of his eyes.

He remembered the way she would talk about her family and would always say that they should atleast have 3 children. So that they wouldn't have to feel lonely.

He would always thank his lord for sending this beautiful angel in his life.

..
..

"Accha, chalo hum log ek game khelte hai. Wo patti wala hota hai na. Jaha pe ek aadmi chupta hai. Wo wala." Daiyan came out to see his wife in his own thoughts.

Iman saw hid ears turning pink.

"Haww, aap kabhi wo wala game nahi khela?" she gasp as she realized that he don't even know the name.

"Nahi." He shook his head, clearly embarrassed.

"Tab to aaj aapko maza hi aajayega. Matlab aapko pata hai, jab bhi hum sab ye game khelte the to mai kabhi bhi nahi pakda thi. Mai hamesha jeet ti thi." She bounced on her feet excitedly as she shared her memories wiht him.

Sniling at her, he took out his handkerchief and passed it to her.

Taking the handkerchief from his hand, she moved back and tied it on his eyes.

"Kuch dikh raha hai aapko." She asked roaming her hand in front of him.

He shook his head in no, though he could clearly see from the gap in between.

Grinning, she made him turn 5 times and ran off to the garden area.

Slowing moving, he went behind her with cautious moment so that she doesn't realise that he was watching.

Searching for her like a blind man, he moved his hands here and there. He purposely bumped into the pillar, and heard her laugh.

Immediately, he turned towards that side and without letting her know his next move he caught her.

"Aah ammi...ye cheating hai. Ye sarasar cheating hai." She said whinning like a child.

"Ye kaise cheating hui. Maine to tumhe dhundha hai. Ab tumhari bari." He said untying the knot and tying it on her eyes.

Making her turn 5 times, he stood behind her.

Iman took to the left side and searched for him.

"Hm, unhe thodi pata ke mai cheating kar rahi hu, thoda sa dekh leti hu." Whispering to herself, she removed the cloth slightly and saw here and there.

Daiyan came behind her, caging her in his arms.

"Aah.." she shrieked.

"Cheating kar rahi thi." He whispered in her ear. Goosebumps raised on her arms.

"Chode..." she struggled against him. Though, they shared the same bed but never came close.

"Kyu...kuch pareshani hai." He said kissing her ear lobes.

"Wo..um..wo..." she was breathless with his miniature.

Turning her around, he gripped her waist and pulled her closer. Tilting her head, he moved closer to her face.

Iman closed her eyes and tilted her face more.

Their lips met, making her clutch his shirt tightly. Gripping his hand which was on her waist she tried to stabilize herself.

Pinching her waist, he asked for a permission. They both were busy in their world forgetting about their worries.

Picking her up, he moved inside their house.

Spending a passionate evening, both entangled to each other.

..
..

"Assalamualaikum ammi. Kaisi hai aap?" Iman had called her mother as she missed her maikah.

"Walaikumassalam mers baccha, hum thik hai. Tum batao tum kaisi ho." Her mother asked.

"Mai thik hu ammi." She said. Looking towards the gate, she saw daiyan coming inside with ruffled hair and a tired face.

"Ammi mai baad me baat karungi, daiyan aagye hai." She said cutting the call and moved towards her husband.

Taking his coat and bag from his hand, she went to fetch water for him.

"Kya hua, aaj thake lag rahe hai." She asked sitting beside him.

"Hmm, pata hai. Tumhe kaisa feel hoga agar tum apne kisi close relative ko kho do?" He asked looking towards her.

She immediately clutched his hand and her eyes went wide. She realized, that she can't lose her husband. He became a very important person in her life. And now, she can't even imagine her life without him.

He understood the turmoil going inside her head.

"Mai..mai to marr jaungi.." she whispered as tears flooded down.

"Aaj mai wo hi chiz dekh ke aaraha hu. Jabki meri to koi family bhi nhi tumhare siwa." He said making her sit in his lap and hug her closely.

They both shared indirectly how important they both are to each other.

The end
_______________^^^^_______________

Just joking.

Few parts are remaining, but this will soon end.

Love you all💞