🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗

"Chalo raahat taiyar hojao. Hum police station jaa rahe hai. Aaj wo log ka bayan liya jayega." Seema came in the room to see her praying.

"Ya Allah, bas unke gunaho ki saza unhe dila de." She whispered and spread her palm on the face.

"Ha bas tum chalo mai hijab karke aati hu." She said, nodding her head seema went out.

Raahat wore hijab, taking her phone and wearing slippers she went out.

"Raniya baji, aap kyu aa rahi hai. Iski zaroorat nahi hai hum chale jayenge." Raahat was astonished to see that she had brought her car.

"Aree aise kaise mai tumhe akele jane du. Tum mere saath jaogi. Aajao baitho." Raniya opened the door for them.

Smiling thankfully at her, both the girls sat in the backseat.

..
..

"Aaiye madam. Bas unka bayan abhi liya hi jane wala hai. Wo log interrogation room hai." One of the sub inspector said.

Nodding her head, raniya took them inside.

Raahat stopped outside, as flash of that night came back. Her fingers started shaking as she took a step back.

"Raahat....kuch nahi hoga. Meri taraf dekho, wo log tumhe kuch nahi kar payenge.... tum ghabrao nahi." Raniya rubbed her arm. Sue was sweating badly.

"Raahat, apne liye nahi to bacche ka socho. Wo ye deserve nahi karte. Tumhe unka saamna karna padega." Seema said holding her hand.

After breathing in for a few second, she nodded and went inside with them.

"Bol...bol tune uske saath aisa kyu kiya..." one of the sergeant smacked his face with the rod he was provided.

"Sir...sir.."

"Arree...kya maal hai. Iska figure to dekh...aaye haye aaj to maza hi aajayega."

The same voice had said near her ears.

She clenched her fist to stop herself from shaking.

Seema saw her struggling, so she held her hand tightly.

Raahat looked at her, she shook her head. Smiling, she looked ahead and saw the police interrogating all 4 men.

"Sahab....sahab hume paise mile the ye karne ke..."

"Ha humne us ladki ka rape kiya. Or uske liye hume paise mile the." One of the man accepted.

Raahat who standing outside the interrogation room gasped. Who could be the one who paid them to rape her.

"Naam to hoga na us aadmi ka. Kya naam hai.?"

"Unka naam ibad zaidi hai." Other one said.

Her breath shortened as she held seema's hand.

Asking her to take her outside, she gulped the air greedily.

Seema panicked as she saw her friend fainting.

Slapping her cheeks, she tried to wake her up.

Raniya came there and sprinkled water on ber face.

Opening her eyes, she looked here and there. Remembering what her rapist had said, she cried as silent tears leaked out of her eyes.

"Meri ek galti ki saza mujhe itni bhari pad rahi hai. Meri maa ne sachme meri zindagi barbad kar di hai." She wailed, as pain shot through her abdomen.

"Aaha....ammi.." she clutched her stomach as the pain became unbearable.

"Seema, jaldi se gate kholo...jaldi karo.." they both took her outside as she cried in pain.