🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Arre aalu ye dekh. Ye kitna pyara lag raha hai. Or iska colour bhi bohot pyara hai." Dua nudged her. They were on the shopping spree as only 3 days are remaining.

"Ha uaar, or iska work bhi bohot pyara hai. Tujhpe accha lagega." She said touching the fabric.

"Beta agar pasand aaya hai to lelo." Sabreen smiled and asked the salesperson to pack it.

*ring* Aaliya felt her vibrate. Taking it out, she saw the notification saying she have a message from her dearest husband. Unlocking her phone, she saw that he was asking about their whereabouts.

"Kaha ho tum?" Z
"Hum shopping pe hai. Mamma leke aayi hai or ammi bhi hai." She also started calling them mamma and ammi.

"Oh, can I call you?" He was in his office working when suddenly he decided to talk to her. They both had started talking on calls and sometime messages.

"Abhi mai mamma ke saath hu. Baadme call karungi." She typed and kept her phone in her bag.

Dua had a teasing smile knowing who would have messaged.

"Kya, tera bhi waqt aayega." She said and moved ahead.

..
..

"Abhi mai mamma ke saath hu. Baadme call karungi." He read the message. Running his fingers in his hair, he stood up.

Taking his car keys, he moved out.

"Call me if there is any emergency." Telling his PA he moved out the company.

Driving towards the mall, he knew where they were but still but wanted to talk to her.

Parking the car in parking lot, he moved out.

He saw both his mother. Saying salam, he looked ahead to find her.

"Wo change karne gayi hai." Dua said knowing very well who he is searching for.

Nodding his head, he moved towards the changing stall. Knocking on every door, he searched for her.

"Ha dua, bus ek minute. Zip lagane de." Aaliya shouted, trying to zip her gown.

Zufar moved inside and locked the door.

"Are dua hel..." she stopped mid way when she saw who it was.

"Aa..ap" she collided with wall. He moved towards her in a slow pace.

"Ye..ye kya.."

"Sshh..tumne mujhe call kyu nahi karne diya. Mai tumse baat karna chahta tha or tumhe shopping ki padi hai." Keeping his fingers on her lips, he whispered. Aaliya gulped at their proximity. She was not used to this.

"Mai tumhari awaaz sunna chahta tha or tum ho ki baadme baat karungi." He said moving his head in her neck.

Inhaling deeply, he kissed her soft spot making her moan. He immediately kept his hand on her mouth to stop any sound. Sucking and kissing her soft spot, he left her with a satisfied smirk.

"Hm, now I'm satisfied." Kissing her forehead and her eyes, he left her.

"Or ha, bohot khubsurat lag rahi ho" he said.

While, Aaliya was left breathless. Her eyes were closed and chest heaving up and down because of his closeness. She felt him moving, opening her eyes she saw him moving out.

Clearing her head, she looked back in the mirror to see her reflection where her face was red. Hair a bit messy. Remembering his words, she smiled.

..
..