🌗🌗🌗

"Umi... khair ki tumhe hosh aagaya. Ab tumhe bilkul aaraam karna hai or kisi ke bhi baare me nahi sochna. Us raahat ke baare me bhi mat sochna. Jis ladki ne tumhare saath itna bura kiya tum uska bhala kyu socho." Saafi said, hurt clear in his voice. Umi just smiled and prayed for her.

"Ha, or ab to tumhe apna or is nanhi si jaan ka khyal bhi rakhna hai. Haina." Saaqib entered with fresh flowers and her favourite chicken pizza.

"Oh bhai...thank you so much. Mai kehti thi na ke aap hi mere favourite bhai hai." She said offending her other brothers while saaqib had a smug smile on his face.

Gauhar shook her head and asked them to get fresh as she is going to serve lunch.

..
..

2 months later.

"Kitna kaam karti ho raahat tum. Kabhi aaram kyu nahi karti." Seema said as they washed clothes.

"Araam karke kya karna. Ab to araam haram hai mere liye." She smiled but seema could see hurt behind her smile. Though she never asked how she got here and she never talked about her family.

"Chal khana lag gaya hai.." just as seema said this, raahat made a run towards toilet.

Puking her gut out, she moved from the toilet seat. Pungent smell made her more nauseous.

"Kya hogaya raahat...tum teen din se ulti kare jaa rahi ho. Tabiyat to nahi kharab hogayi. Chalo mai madam se baat karti hu wo tumhe aspatal le jayengi." Seema rubbed her back as she puked more.

"Nahi seema, ye to aise hi hoga." Cleaning her mouth she stood up to see madam standing there.

"Chalo mere saath." She said as raahat nodded and followed her.

Getting her purse madam moved out and booked an auto. They both sat.

..
..

"Hello doctor sarim ye mere shelter home me rehti hai. Inko teen- chaar din se ultiya ho rahi hai." They both sat on the opposite of the doctor as madam shared the symptoms.

"Uhm...ok or koi symptom jo mujhe janne chahiye." He looked at her while she squirmed in her seat.

"Uh...I feel bloated all the time. Or hamesha meetha khane ka mann hota hai. Kabhi kabhi kamzori bhi lagti hai." She remembered when one night she felt like eating sweets but her broken fate. She didn't even had dinner as she couldn't be faster then others.

Seema had asked her to join, but her conscience didn't let her have her share of food.

"Maybe hume inka blood check karana chahiye. Aap ek ghanta wait kariye, result aapko fauran mil jayenge." The doctor wrote and gave them the slip.

Taking the slip, madam went out. Raahat following her. They went in the waiting room, where nurse took her blood sample.

"Tum sach batana raahat. Apne ghar se bhaag kar to nahi aayi ho na?" Madam rehana asked as she looked towards the young girl.

"Uhmm. Mam, mai sachme bhaag kar nahi aayi. Mujhe...mujhe mere papa ne ghar se nikal diya. Wo meri maa ke baad mera muh tak nahi dekhna chahte the." She hiccuped as she remembered the day when her father threw her out and the day when she was raped.

..
..

"Congratulations miss. Your 8 weeks pregnant. You are still weak, so we would suggest to have some vitamins. I have written the tablets which you have to take." Doctor handed them there file.

Nodding stiffly, they both moved out. Raahat was still in shock. She is pregnant. Pregnant because of them.

"Raahat..raahat. Kaha khoyi ho." Rehana shook her as they stood outside the government hospital. They couldn't afford private one so they were here.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें