🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Are waah aagaye beta tum log. Faisla agar kar liya ho to hume bata do." Taheera begum saw them coming in and smiled. While they both forcefully smiled at them.

Ehsan went and sat next to his mom. While Aaliya's face was ashen as she didn't knew how they will take the news.

"Ji ammi humne decide kar liya. Mai ye rishta nahi chahta. Kyuke mujhe koyi or pasand aagayi hai. Mujhe Dua pasand hai." He whispered the last part in his mother's ears. While his mother smiled. Pausing for few seconds, she took a deep breathe and looked towards others.

"Bhai sahab bura mat maniyega lekin hamare bete ko aapki dusri beti pasand aayi hai. Ise Dua pasand aayi hai." Sabreen said while others were shocked to know.

Especially Aaliya, she was sad, scared plus happy too. She was happy for Dua.

Dua blushed while trying to understand what had happened.

Mujahid and yunoos didn't knew what had happened.

"Kya matlab hai aapka behen ji. Dua to Aaliya se choti hai." Mujahid said trying to understand.

"Dekhe bhai sahab. Humne kaha tha ke hum aapki beti ka rishta lekar aa rahe hai, ab ye nahi kaha tha ke konsi beti. Or hum apne bete ko force bhi nahi karna chahte. Ab agar use aapki dusri beti pasand hai to hum kya kar sakte hai. Ye to Allah ki marzi hai. Ab aap ki jo marzi aage. Aap apni beti se puch sakte hai." Lateef said.

"Ji ji ye bhi thik hai. Hum Dua se puch ke aapko bata dete hai. Beta dua, tum mere saath aao." Shanzey stood up asking her to follow. Dua went after her while Mahira and Qirat glanced at her teasingly.

..
..

"Ammi aap ko jo manzoor ho. Mujhe to koi dikkat nazar nahi aayi. Or unhone apne aap ko clear out bhi kar diya. Aap to janti hai ke mera nature kaisa hai." Dua said before her mother could ask anything. Shanzey smiled and patted her head.

"Meri pyari bacchi. Hum unhe ha kar dete hai. Tumhare baba bhi khush hai is rishte se. Hume koi dikkat nahi." Shanzey said and walked out. But dua stayed there.

..
..

"Mubarak ho behen, hame ye rishta manzoor hai." Shanzey announced while the other ladies smiled. Mabrooks were heard and sweet were distributed.

"Are dua ko to le aaye. Humne ring pehle hi le aaye the. Humne socha tha choti si rasm kar lenge. Phir shadi ki date decide kar lenge." Sabreen said taking out the ring they have selected.

Zufar was the happiest as finally, Aaliya was free.

"Ji ji mai abhi leke aati hu." Aaliya stood up and went to get dua.

..
..

They both finally made each other wear the ring, while Aaliya and Zufar had a peaceful smile. After a hearty dinner and a family photo, they went out.

"Zufar bacche aaj yahi reh jao." Mujahid said seeing the time.

"Nahi uncle mai bas thodi der me chala jaunga. Ammi nahi to pareshan ho jayengi." He smiled remembering his mom.

They were discussing about some business, Zufar helped them too. As he had a degree in Business administration. When suddenly, Aaliya came there with tea.

"Abba, chai." Keeping the tray on table she looked towards them.

"Kya hua beta, kuch kaam tha." Mujahid asked seeing his daughter distraught.

"Ji abba wo...kal na college jaldi jana hoga. Kuch assignments baki reh gaye the dene ko to...." fumbling with her fingers, she said.

"Ji ji koi baat nahi. Kal zufar jaldi aajayega. Kyu beta?" Turning towards him, he asked.

Nodding his head, he stood up and dusted his pants.

"Ji uncle ab mai chalta hu. Raat bohot hogayi hai." Nodding one more time, he moved out. While Aaliya was watching him go.

..
..
..

Turning and tossing in his bed, sleep was far away from him. People say that you sleep early when you are tired. But what they didn't knew is that it is for people who don't have anyone to share their bed with.

Zufar came late and saw his mother sleeping on the charpai, making him guilty.

He had woken her up and asked her to come inside. Meanwhile he came in his room.

*Abhi kya kar rahi hogi woh.* he thought but at the other hand his mind said.

*kya hi karegi. So rahi hogi pagal insan. Tu bhi so ja.* shaking his head, he tried to sleep. Keyword *tried*.

..
..

Next morning, zufar woke up with a knock on his door.

"Beta, tumne kaha tha tumhe jaldi jana hai. 7:00 baj rahe hai ab uth jao. Nashta laga rahi hu, aajao." His mother said from the other side.

"Bas aaya ammi." Throwing the duvet aside, he walked out to freshen up.

..
..

"Yaar Dua jaldi se wo pass kar. Bas nahi nahi, mujhe wo file nahi ye red wali. Ha ha wahi." Aaliya was keeping her assignments in the bag while Dua helped her.

"Jaldi rakhlo Aaliya. Mama bula rahi hai kabse nashte pe." Dua said passing her the file she asked for.

"Ok meri jaan. Chalo waise bhi sab pack hogaya." She said while looking at the mirror for the last time. She was wearing blue plazo suit with net dupatta on her head.

Moving out, they both went down

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Moving out, they both went down.

"Assalamualaikum." Kissing her parents and chacha chachi, she sat in front of her mother.

"Walaikumassalam bacche. Khush raho. Or nashta karlo. Zufar ki call ayi thi or wo nikal chuka hai." Mujahid said drinking the last bit of his juice and wiped his face. Dusting his lap off, he stood up.

Yunoos followed him, and stood up. Their wife looking after them. While the youngsters were having their breakfast.

"Lo ji. Zufar bhi aagaya." Tahira said while handing her husband his phone. As she said this, Aaliya looked up.

Both their eyes met, she blushed and looked down. While he didn't waver his eyes from her. As she was looking ethereal in blue suit.

"Accha hua beta aagaye tum. Bas ye dono ka hogaya. Ab bas tum ye dono ko college le jao." Tahira said.

"Ji aunty." He said nodding his head and sat on the sofa while they finished their breakfast.

Taking their bags, they moved out while zufar followed them behind.

..
..

"Accha, aaliya tum aage baith jao. Mai peeche baithti hu." Dua opened the backseat and sat down immediately.

"Are but...." before she could protest, zufar opened the door for her and asked for her to sit down. Her dupatta fell down and before she could fetch it, zufar bend down and helped her with it.

Keeping the end of her dupatta in her lap, he moved back and closed the door. Meanwhile dua smiled a knowing smile and relaxed back.

__________________________________

Sorry for the late update.
Ignore any grammatical mistske.
_Vartika14 Thank you so much for motivating me. ❤️❤️

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें