💚💚💚💚💚💚

Next day, umi came down to see many maids running here and there while her mom was shouting orders on maids.

Decoration was going on as today is the last roza of this year. And tomorrow is eid. And after 2 days she will be living with her husband's family.

She had cried last night remembering that she is going to another house, leaving her family. But what can she do. All the girls have to feel this.

"Arre..beta tum aagayi. Chalo accha hai. Dekho humne kuch jewellers ko bulaya hai. To wo aate hi honge. Tumhe jo pasand ho wo select karlena. Thik hai" gauhar said caressing her daughter's face.

She grew up so fast. And now she is going to be someone's wife, though she already is. But still, now the feeling is real.

Gauhar went away, to see other works.

Her paternal family have arrived where her mamu have two daughters. Ishmat and rehmat. Both are very cute. They are 19 and 18 respectively. Her mami is very sophisticated and of good nature. She had never let her feel outsider like other mamis.

"Arre. Appi, ye dekhe hume kya mila. Itna pyara dress. Hum soch rahe hai yahi pehne aapki rukhsati per. But ye available nahi hai" ishmat said criying at her fate.

"Aree. To koi baat nahi, hum jakar le aayenge. Tum tension na lo" umaira said consoling her.

"Ok, chalo abhi chalte hai" she said excited to shop.

"Arre...abhi ruk jao. Iftar baad hum ihtesham bhai or ibad bhai sang chalenge. Wo mujhe mana nahi karenge" she said flipping her hair.

"Ha, wo to seedha ek kheech ke kaan ke neeche rapet lagayenge" saafi said plopping himself next to rehmat.

"Oh bhai, duur hato. Bohot gandi smell arahi hai. Nahaya nahi hai kya" she said pinching her nose close.

"Hehe...mai abhi gym karke aaya hu. Tum jaisi nazuk kali ko kya pata" he said inching closer to her to tease her.

"Hato..." she whined and ran away making others laugh.

..
..

"Baji, hum chah rahe hai ke ab hum ishmat ki shadi karde. Tum to janti hi ho, hamare ghar ke haalat. Hum apni bacchi ko aage nahi padha sakte. Or wo waise bhi nahi padhna chahti. Wo kehti hai mujhe ek acchi biwi or ek maa banna hai. Ab sab to apni soch hoti hai. Kisi ko padhna hai to kisi ko ghar sambhalna." Zeenat said to gauhar. They had been good friends since they are nand- bhabhi.

"Ha zeenat. Ab koi acha ladka mile to kara do shadi" gauhar said concerned for her duaghter ishmat.

"Per baji, rishte acche aate hai. Per dahej bohot mangte hai wo log. Kehte hai ek to aapki beti koi afsar nahi hai. Or uper se hum use puri zindagi rakhenge. To kuch to dena hoga na" she said tired of all this. It isn't easy to get your children married.

"Baji, kya rehmat padhna chahti hai?" Alishba asked.

"Nahi baji, wo khud apni badi behen jaisa banna chahti hai. Uske khudke khwab hai ye" she said.

"Mai ek baat kahu manogi." Gauhar said taking her hand in hers.

"Ha kahe na baji" she said

"Mai apne ibad ke liye tumhari beti ishmat ka haath mangti hu." Gauhar said shocking zeenat.

"Per baji kya wo manega?" She said.

"Wo maan jayega tum uski chinta mat karo. Bas tum batao" she said squeezing her hand. She is more than happy to get DIL like ishmat.

"Mai inse baat karke batati hu" zeenat said.