🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗

"Mai tumhari jitni sharte hai use manne ko taiyar." He said immediately. Sitting straighter, he waited for her to say her conditions.

"Mai seema ko saath rakhungi." She said shocking him.

"Bas. Or kuch?" His brows furrowed, how simple this could be.

"Hm. Or mujhe nikah simple chahiye. Agar ho sake, to aaj hi masjid me." She said and left the room.

He was left stunned on his place. A smile broke on his face.

Laughing, he shook his head and went to get ready.

..
..

"Taiyaar hojao seema. Nikah hai aaj mera." Raahat announce, seema who was watching tv was astonished.

"Itni jaldi maan gayi." Switching off the tv, she looked back at her friend. Who was serious, very serious.

"Ha, or tum hamare saath rahogi." Giving another shock, she left to get ready.

"Mai tum log ke saath nahi reh sakti...mai kya karungi tum log ke beech.." seema ran after but raahat had already closed the door.

Kicking the door, she left and went to watch the tv again.

..
..

"Tum ready ho na. Pakka raahat, koi galti to nahi kar rahi na?" Seema took her to the side. They were ready to leave for masjid where they will get married. Seema had called raniya, who just arrived and was dragging glares at saaqib who was just shrinked back more in the sofa.

"Raahat, please chale." He looed at her for help as if raniya would kill him at any moment.

"Ha bas do second." Showing two fingers, she went back to talk to seema.

"Ha seema, tum nahi janti mai kya karne wali hu. Bas tum dekhna." She smiled and hugged her only friend.

..
..

They reached the nearest masjid and asked for the imam.

Saaqib went to talk with the imam with raniya's husband. Who was acting as her wali.

"Imam sahab, hamara nikah karana hai." He said giving him their id's.

"Zabardasti ki shadi to nahi hai na?" Imam sahab asked to be sure.

"Ji nahi. Ladki khud bhi raazi hai."  Sajid, raniya's husband said.

Nodding his head, imam went inside to get the nikah nama ready.

..
..

Taking their seat, they both sat oposite to each other. Raniya and seema on her side, while sajid stayed behind saaqib.

 Raniya and seema on her side, while sajid stayed behind saaqib

"Maine socha nahi tha ke meri shadi is tarah se hogi. Per saaqib, tum taiyar rehna apni saza bhugatne ke liye." I thought as I looked at the man who was responsible partially for all this.