💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Aree. Isko idhar mat rakho. Udhar rakho. Or oye, tu kya dekh rahi hai. Udhar rakh use" saafi ordered the girls.

They were at the terrace for their party. No elders knew about this. Only youngsters.

"Ooo...mr. tu bhi kuch kar. Hum velle nahi baithe hai. Order dene se accha hai kuch karle" umaira hit his head and continue spreading chatai first and then qaleen on the chatai.

"Kar hi to raha hu..." saafi said and started helping others.

Ushmat brought cold drinks while rehmat brought glasses. They were sneaking all the things to the terrace without making any noice. Or else they are gone.

"Bhai, aap kyu khade hai. Aap bhi kuch kare" umaira saw saqib standing there.

"Oo madam, agar yaad na ho to yaad dila du, ke ye sab mai hi khareed kar laya hu...." saqib said glaring at her. Umaira sheepishly smiled and went back to her work.

Ihtesham brought snacks while sharib brought some games. Ibad also brought pillows and table fan for their comfort. Though, slight air was their but still.

"Chalo hogaya. Aajao sab" umaira cleaned her hands and sat down. Ishmat sat next to her and to her next sat rehmat. Sharib sat next to rehmat and saafi sat next to umaira. Ihtesham was in front of ishmat and next to him was ibad. Saqib sat in between ibad and saafi.

"To chalo, shuru kiya jaye...." clapped umaira making them groan.

"Yaar but khelna kya hai....wahi to nahi pata" ishmat said, other agreed with her.

"We should play, never have I ever..." saafi said. Umaira's eyes lit up and she nod her head.

"Ha chalo ye khelte hai..." she said filling glasses with soft drink they brought.

..
..

"Ok so, never have I ever got suspension" saafi said. Ibad groaned and drank his drink.

"Oh bhai...aap...hahha....hume to laga aap shareef hai..." umaira said not expecting her brother to be ome of those naughty boys who would do something to get suspension.

"Ok ok my turn. Never have I ever went to party. Apne ghar ki party nahi...." saqib said.

Umaira drank making other shock.
"Tu party me kab gyi..." ibad asked glaring at her.

"Bhai, imran uncle ke ghar thi na party. You silly people" she said making other laugh.

..
..

"Never have I ever kissed someone" sharib said glancing at others, wanting to know who kissed.

Umaira glanced at ishmat and rehmat. Both the girls smirked and drank.

"KYA..." 5 voices. 5 man who shouted. Saqib and ibad because their sister and ibad because his would be wife. Ihtesham because his would be wife too drank. And saafi who was shocked. And yahya because he saw them playing so, he came near their terrace. Their house were joint. So their terrace too was joint.

"Yahya,...tum yaha kya kar rahe ho..." saqib said being sensible. He can't come now.

"Saqib wo mai...maine tum logo ko khelte dekha to mera mann hua ke mai bhi aau....so" he said looking here and there.

"Kuch nahi. Tum abhi ander jao.." ibad said glaring at him.

Yahya went inside but still was angry that how dare his wife kiss someone.

..

"To batao...kiska murder karna hai..." ibad said glaring at three girls.

"Baba ka" they said while making puppy eyes.