💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next day, zariya went to doctor with amal and Shabana.

"Tum tension mat lo, kuch nahi hoga. Mujhe lagta hai mausami bimari hai" amal took hold of her hand, seeing her fidgeting with her fingers.

Today also, she didn't had any will to wake up and do anything. But because of Haroon's mood, she had to wake.

Talking about haroon, his mood is constant these days and that is being angry.

"Ji phupho, mai janti hu. But still thodi si ghabrahat hai" she said smiling towards her. Amal too smiled at her.

..
..

At hospital.

"Mrs. Haroon" nurse called out.

Zariya with Shabana went in as amal waited outside for them.

"Aaiye baithiye. Hmmm...so vomiting and some dizziness. Gale me kharash bhi batayi hai aapne. Or koi symptoms hai aapke?" Doctor asked as soon as they sat.

"Ji nahi, bas thakan hoti hai. Or kuch karne ka mood nahi hota." She said huffing.

"Ok..." doctor said writing down the symptoms.

"Hmmm, I would recommend you to have blood test. As we have two labs, reports will come earlier than expected. So can you guys wait for half an hour. If you are ok with it, then please give your sample to this nurse" he called out to a nurse and helped them with the situation.

After giving blood for test, the three ladies were sitting in the canteen waiting for the results.

"Bacche, tumhare abbu kaise hai. Mujhe khalid ne bataya ke thodi tabiyat kharab hogayi thi." Shabana asked her bahu who was busy reciting some Quranic verses.

"Ji ammi, thik hai. Bas abbu ka bohot shukriya jo unhone itni help kari. Mujhe accha nahi laga phir bhi." Zariya knew that khalid helped Farhan's hospital bill. As Zeba is a teacher and Habiba is studying so Zariya helped her abbu. But now, after her marriage khalid helped her with this. Though, she payed him with her teaching online cooking classes.

After half an hour, they were again called by the same doctor, who had an envelope in his hands. Which contains her report.

"Mrs. Haroon, aapki reports aagyi hai. To chale check karte hai kya hai" he took out the reports from inside, and read what was written.

"Congratulations mrs. You are 2 weeks pregnant. But it says that, you are a bit under weight so we have to prepare a diet chart for you so that you can gain the correct weight otherwise it will effect your baby." The doctor said.

While shabana knew no bounds of happiness. Finally there will be mini Haroon in the house. Zariya too was happy but a bit scared about haroon's reaction.

"Meet Dr. Asim. And he will guide you through your pregnancy. As he is the gynecologist."

..
..

After that they had an ultrasound which mostly contained of them watching a tiny seed. And dr. Asim suggesting them about their next appointment and about her diet.

"Bhabhi, mai to bohot khush hu. Mashaallah badi acchi khabar sunayi hai tumne zariya. Allah tumhe hamesha khush rakhe" amal said taking balaye of her. Their happiness can be seen on their face.

"Hmmm...amal khush to mai bhi hu. But lagta hai zarru ki tabiyat thik nahi hai. Hume ghar chalna chahiye" shabana said and they moved towards their car.

On their way, they met a poor family at the traffic signal who were begging. And the baby in the lady's lap was crying out of hunger. This scene melt zariya's heart and she gave them few crisp notes to them as sadqa of her pregnancy.

"Mashaallah meri bahu kitni samajhdar hai" shabana praised her.

..
..

"To kya baat hai. Kuch pata chala" shabnam asked as they enter the lounge. All the youngsters were playing Ludo. Haroon, Ismael and  sameer were at their company.

"Are...baat hi khushi hai. Pehle zariya beta tum baitho aur mai juice leke aati hu wo pilo, phir kuch karna" shabana said as she made her way to the kitchen.

"Are kya baat hogyi. Juice wuice, tabiyat to thik haina bhabhi ki?" Zainab asked concerned about her only bhabhi.

Zariya smiled seeing her eklouti nand caring for her.

"Ji mohtarma thik hu. Bas tum phupho banne wali ho" she said.

As soon as the word phupho left her mouth, zainab shrieked and hugged zariya tightly. She tapped her shoulder so that she can leave.

"Oh sorry bhabhi....kya sachme mai..." she asked pointing towards herself. Zariya nodded smilling at her cuteness.

"Waah bhabhi. Kya khabar suna di aapne. Ab hum ise bohot zyada spoil karenge.." they all planned for the baby like she/he is coming tomorrow itself.

..
..

Haroon again came late, but today zariya was waiting for him. So that she can share this news with him.

"Assalamualaikum" as soon as he entered, she greeted him and took his suit jacket.

"Walaikumassalam, ammi bata rahi thi ke tumhari tabiyat thik nahi hai. Kya hua" he asked removing his shoes.

"Hm thik hai. Aap pehle fresh hojaye tab bataungi" she said excitedly but he shrugged and went away.

After freshening up, haroon came to his side of bed. Zariya came behind him and sat near his legs.

"Aap...baba banne wale hai" the coffee he was drinking spit out because of the news she shared.

"Kya kaha tumne." He asked keeping the mug aside.

"Ji..wo aap..baba banne wale hai" she said not knowing what wrong she did.

"Kya ye mera hai?" Haroon asked angrily while pointing at her belly.

To say zariya was shocked would be an understatement. She was angry too. What was he trying to say.

"Obviously aapka hoga haroon ji. Aur kiska ho sakta hai?" She asked now standing in front of him. He is now accusing her for a sin she can never think of.

Haroon remembered the way they were hugging each other on HIS bed. This scene made him angry and too stood up and caught her hairs.

"Sach bolo zariya.. ye mera to nahi ho sakta. Maine to protection use kiya tha. Phir kaise. Kahi wo samee....." he was going to take sameer's name when zariya pushed him back.

"Uska naam bhi mat lijiyega. Kyu kar rahe hai aap aisa. Aisa kuch nahi hai. Aap kyu nahi mante meri baat...." she tiredly sigh and sat back.

Haroon pushed her and went out.

While zariya was crying mess. This news had broken them. What was her fault in this?

..
..

Haroon had called shazma and told her everything.

"Tum tension mat lo. Tum use talaq dena chahte ho, per wo is halat me tum nahi de paoge." Shazma said roaming around her lounge.

"Hmm...ab hume 9 mahine wait karna padega. Phir mai use talaq dekar tumhe yaha le aaunga" he said smiling at the picture this created in his mind.

Him, shazma and their baby.

Not knowing what havoc they are going to create.

Do vote, comment and try to guess what's gonna happen next.

Only 2 or 3 chapters are remaining, and these chapters are gonna be more interesting. Stay tune with your author.😉

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें