💚💚

It's been 11 years he went to London. He had created his own company, which he handled from London. Although he visited his family and her family too. But had never seen her because 1st- she used to be in school 2nd- she is shy of him.

She have one best friend with whom she shared her feelings. Taiba saleem, who is umaira's bff use to support her very much. They both are very close to each other.

When once, in a flow umaira confessed her feelings about her husband making taiba tease her. But after few days, she underdtood her feelings.

..
..

"Umaira, baccha ye biryani madeeha ke yaha de aao. Aur ha, bowl me gulab jamun or ras malai bhi hai. Wo bhi le jana" gauhar called out to her daughter.

"Kya ammi, aap bhi. Bas mujhe hi bhejti rehti hai. Aur koi nahi milta aapko" said umaira who faked cry.

"Bas bas, mujhe pata hai tujhe kitna accha lagta hai waha jana. Chal chup chap jaa or dekar aa ye" scolded her mother and slapped her back making her hurry.

"Mehndi lagaake aayi
Haai
Bindiya sajaake aayi
Oye hoye hoye hoye
Mehndi lagaake aayi
Bindiya sajaake aayi
Choodi khankaake aayi
Paayal chhankaake aayi
Ho ab geet milan ke gaana hai
Gaana hai gaana hai

Mujhe saajan ke ghar jaana hai
Mujhe saajan ke ghar jaana hai" sang her chachi who was at the door of kitchen.

Umaira had started wearing bangles because of her love for it, making her sister like chachi aneesa tease her.

"Chachi...wo...abhi tak nahi aaye hai" she whined but whispered the last part to herself.

"Baccha aajayega...itna bhi kya jaldi hai" aneesa said making her eyes go wide. Meaning, she heard her.

Umaira ran out taking biryani and sweets with her. Actually, her parents had confirmed her brother saqib's alliance with Rahat. They both liked each other and talked about it to their parents. So it was normal for them to share something when soemone cooked something special.

As ramzan is starting from tomorrow, so gauhar had decided to cook biryani today with some sweet.

"Bacche ye bohot aacha kiya tumne" amreen said coming into the kitchen making DIL's worried.

"Ammi aap kyu aayi, hume bula leti. Khamakha aap pareshan hogyi" aneesa said holding her hand. Amreen smiled seeing her daughter's caring for her.

..
..

"Assalamualaikum ammi, Assalamualaikum bhabhi" Umaira said loudly catching their attention.

"Walaikumassalam baccha. Aao baitho. Bilkul sahi waqt pe aayi ho" madeeha said while rahat made a face seeing umaira. She never liked this girl. Always spoilt. While her childhood was rough. Though her parents were loving but still, a jealous girl will always find a way to compare herself and degrade others.

"Kya hua ammi. Kuch khaas baat."she asked sitting beside her MIL.

"Ha dekho na. Hum keh rahe ke ye red lahenga choose kare. Or ise cream colour chahiye" aneesa said coming with fruits.

"Koi baat nahi chachi. Mai samjhati hu. Dekhe rahat bhabhi, aap pe na sachme red suit karta hai. Aur wo to aapka nikah ka din hoga. To aapko to aur accha dikhna chahiye. Haina?" She said excited like a child.