🌗🌗

"Ya Allah, ab to itni raat hogayi. Ab mai kaha jau. Mujhe to kuch samajh nahi aaraha." Slapping her forehead, she stood there fr a minute.

Hearing some voices, she move towards them. She saw that some men were drinking and laughing.

Immediately, she turned around and made a run towards the opposite side. One of the man saw her.

"Oye...wo dekh patakha bhag rahi hai.." he slurred as his friends looked at where he was pointing. They too ran after her.

Due to alcohol in their system, they couldn't properly see her but they saw her dupatta.

One of the man immediately clutched her dupatta, forcefully pulling her.

"Aah...please mujhe jaane do. Mai kisi ko nahi bataungi....please." she could imagine the worst as she looked in there eyes while tears ran down her eyes.

"Arre yaar dekh to sahi...rote hue bhi patakha lag rahi hai ek dum.." one of the man said giving flying kiss to her.

She cringed and tried to move back, but their grip was tight.

"Please jane do..." she begged but they paid no heed and puled her to their adda.

"Aree pair pakad iske. Oye sahil, tu iske haath pakad." The leader of their gang said and the said man obeyed.

She thrashed as they tied her down with their hands.

"Please please please...mujhe jane do...mai..mai dobara nahi aaungi yaha...please...." she shouted and begged but they continue to remove her clothes one by one.

"Arree..iski kamar dekh...haye kitni patli hai.." she squirmed as he touched her waist.

"Salwar utaar iski.." he said and the boy who was holding her legs,  took her salwar.

"Nahi nah...i..mujhe chor do...please...nahi mere saath aisa ...nahi kro...tumhe Allah ka wasta...nahi nahi..." she cried and begged as they held her arms and legs in place.

Trying to wriggle out, she kicked and thrashed but was of no use.

..
..
After satisfying themselves, they left her on the side of the road.

She was bleeding as bruised form on her body.

..
..

"Uh

"Uh...ihtesham. kya hum kuch baat kar sakte hai. Akele me?" I saw that ihtesham was going towards the kitchen. Taking this opportunity, I stopped him.

"Hn...oh tum. Ha koi baat nahi." He turned around and went to the kitchen.

I followed him as I saw that he took out the bottle of water and poured some for him.

"Tum piyogi?" He offere but I shook my head.

"Kya...kya aapko kisine force kiya hai is shadi ke liye..?" I asked scared of his answer. If he said yes, then I would back off from this marriage. No matter what, I can't live with the guilt of ruining someone's life.