🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Beta tumne divorce papers pe sign kar diya." Mujahid came in his daughter's room and asked.

Aaliya was writing her assignments when her dad startled her.

"Baba, you scared me." Keeping her hand on her heart, she said.

"Sorry beta. But I had a very beautiful alliance for you. He is my friend's son. Who lives in America. He would keep you happy beta." He said sitting in front of her. Aaliya just nodded her head.

But her mind was somewhere else.

"Wo, mai chah raha tha ke hum sabko apne baare me bata de. Yu is qadr sab kuch chupa kar rakhna acchi baat nahi. Kab tal chalega ye sab. Mai chahta hu ke hum apne parents ko milkar sab bata de." Zufar said closing the distance between them. Aaliya looked in his eyes and found the desperateness.

"Per kyu. Itni jaldi sab kuch. Abhi to kuch din hi hue hai. Hum aaraam se bata denge." Aaliya said.

"Wahi to problem haina liya. Tum nahi samajh rahi. Dekho, shadi ke next day hi tumhare liye rishta aata hai. Wo to shukr hai Ehsan ko dua pasand aagayi. Agar khudanakhasta kisi ladke ko tum pasand aagayi to mera kya. Manta hu shadi forcefully hui hai but hui to haina. Tumhe mai pure dil se apni biwi manta hu...."

"Aali, beta kaha kho gayi aap?" Mujahid ran his hand in front of her.

"Sorry baba. Nahi wo mai kal kar dungi. Abhi mere sar me bohot tez dard hai." Rubbing her forehead, she sighed and closed her eyes. Immediately, Zufar's face came in front of her eyes.

*ye mujhe kya hogaya hai.* she thought shaking her head.

"Ok beta. Mai pressurize nahi karunga. But tumhe usse alag hona padega. He can't match out standards." He said and moved out kissing her forehead.

Meanwhile Aaliya thought about thing.

*he surely can't match out standards. Because he is above us in pure hearts.* She remembered the moment where he helped a poor man.

"Baba ji, sambhal kar." He held the old man's hand stabilizing him.

"Shukriya beta. Pata nahi meri aankhon ko kya hogaya hai. Dhundhla dikhne laga hai." He said while his hands were shaking.

"Are baba. Koi baat nahi, mere saath aaye aap." Aaliya had just come out of her college to see Zufar helping an old man coming out of the hospital. She had heard what the others were talking about.

She smiled seeing him helping others.

..
..

Coming back to reality, she had realised that she wasted 2 hours thinking about him.

"Ya Allah kya maine sachme itna waqt zaya (waste) kar diya bas sochne me." Hitting her forehead, she continued her work.

...
...

"Rafiq mai tumse apni amanat wapis lene aaya hu. Tum bhi or yamina bhi ye baat janti hai ke humne kis haalat me zufar ko tumhare hawale kiya tha." Lateef said crossing his legs.

They were here, to reveal the truth to zufar who would carry their legacy.

"Bohot shukriya bhaijaan aapka jo aapne hume aulad na hone ke bawajood aulad hone ka ehsaas dilaya. Hum aapke humesha ehsaanmand rahenge." Yamina had tears in her eyes. Though she was not his mother, but still she was his maternal aunt. And maternal aunt's come after mother.

"Yamina, yu ro to nahi. Mujhe bura lag raha hai. Ek kaam kyu nahi karte, tum hamare saath haveli kyu nahi chalti. Humare saath hi rehna. Isse mere dil ko tasalli bhi rahegi ki meri behen sukoon se to hai. Or phir zufar ko bhi bura nahi lagega." Sabreen held her sister's hand and said. She knew what she was going through.

"Per hum kais...e" yamina tried to say but lateef stopped her.

"Are kyu nahi. To ab ye tai raha ke aap log ab humare saath rahiyega. Are rishta bhi hai or aapne humare bete ko itna layakmand bhi banaya. To us nate hi sahi." He said with a softness in his eyes which is for his family only.

"Zufar ko mai call karti hu. Wo aajayega." Just as she picked her phone to call him, he entered with a sad and tired face.

..
..

Zufar was not able to sleep, so he had decided to have a walk. When he got a call from Mujahid saying he will receive the divorce paper soon. Which dampened his mood more.

Entering in his house with a dejected a face, he saw his parents and khala-khalu.

"Assalamualaikum" he said and took a seat in front of lateef.

"Walaikumassalam. Beta thake hue lag rahe ho. Sab khairiyat to hai." Yamina asked tensed.

"Ji ammi. Bas sir ne mujhe job se nikal diya." Zufar sighed.

"Per kyu beta." Rafiq finally asked. He can't see his son like this.

Zufar thought for a minute and decided to say everything to his parents.

"Abbu wo...maine Aaliya se shadi kar li thi. Actually....." after disclosing everything he closed his eyes and remembered the moment they shared.

"Beta per wo aisa kar kyu rahe hai." Sabreen said with a pain in her voice. On one side, her son is getting his happiness and on the other side her other son is deprived of it. How unfair it was for him.

"Wo ek gareeb damad nahi chahte hai." Just as he said that, lateef growled.

"MERA BETA GAREEB NAHI HAI. WO EK BOHOT BADE BUSINESS UMPIRE KA MALIK HAI. UNHE KYA PATA KE HUM KOUN HAI." He was very angry with the way khan's handled the situation.

"Lateef, control yourself." Sabreen held his hand and rubbed his back. Only she knew how to control his anger.

Here, zufar was confused. As how can he be their son.

"Beta, tum hamare nahi. Balki inke bete ho. Jante ho, jab tum paids hue the tab sabreen ne tumhe mujhe de diya tha. Kyu ke tumhare chacha sari properties apne naam karana chahte the. Or wo nahi ho pata jab tum bach jate. Unho sabreen ko bohot hurt karna chaha jab wo pregnant thi. Ye tumhare dada ki khwahish thi ke jisko pehli aulad hogi usko company milegi. Or tumhare dad uske haqdar zyada the kyuke wo apni zimmedari samjhte the.

Phir ek din, tum paida hue. Or tumhari safety ke liye usne mujhe de diya tumhe. Mujhe koi aulad nahi thi. To jab tum mere paas aye to mujhe bohot khushi bhi or dukh bhi. Ke meri behen is haalat me hai ke wo apni aulad se mil bhi nahi sakti. Or ab jab, property ka batwara ho raha hai tab wo log natak karne lage. Isliye tumhara baap tumhe lene aaya hai." Yamina narrated the whole situatuon.

Zufar was in deep thought.

"To phir aaj achanak kyu. Pehle kyu nahi aaye aap log mujhe lene." Zufar asked the one question which was on his mind.

"Kyuke hum chahte the tum pehle mature ho jao. Duniya ko samajh lo. Or ab jab tum samjh chuke ho to tumhara waqt aagaya hai." Lateef said looking towards his son.

"Per mai mere ammi abbu ko chor kar kahi nahi jaunga." He said nodding in no and stood up.

"Per agar hum kahe ke tumhare ye ammi abbu hamare saath rahenge tab." Sabreen had a smile on her face.

Zufar smile and said yes.

They started preparing to shift to the shah mansion which was specifically theirs.

*Aaliya. Be prepared. Ab to mai tumhe haq se lene aaunga.*

_______________^^^^_______________

Sorry for the late update 🥺

Now what will Mujahid do? Kya Aaliya ko pyar hogaya hai.