💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next day, zariya woke up with her legs tangled with sameer's. She tried to get up, but failed because of the heavy arms of her husband. Refraining her from getting up.

She groaned. She so badly wanted to pee and here her husband is, not leaving her.

"Sameer...sameer. Janede mujhe, washroom jana hai" she shook his arm gently.

"Huh...to chali jao" he said in his morning voice, which did nothing but made her clench her legs together.

"Ok" with that, she pushed him hardly making him groan and get up. He rubbed his eyes making him look cute, but as the situation was not good in her bladder she made a run for the washroom.

She came out, fresh as flower. Her hair were wet making a big patch on her back.

Sameer, who had just talked with his PA to cancel his meetings as he is going to spend some time with his family came from the balcony. The scene in front of him made him groan and he took a long stride. He hugged her from the back, making her squel.

"Sameer. Ye kya kar rahe hai aap. Chode mujhe, gile hojayenge aap" she said trying to wriggle out of his hold, but he held her firmly.

"Shssh...kuch nahi hota. Dekho, kitne pyare lag rahe hai hum do. Hmmm." He said looking at their reflection in the mirror. She saw the reflection and it was indeed looking good.

"We complement each other. Haina" he said kissing her hair repeatedly.

"Ji..." she was going to say something more but the knock on the door disturbed them.

"Ughh...ab kon aagya hai yaar. Har baar mere romance me bhang dalne koi na koi aajata hai" sameer said frustratedly moving back.

"Aise nahi kehte sameer. Kuch important hua to?" She gently said opening the door.

There stood her MIL amal and in her arms hanged their jaan. He was literally hanging in her arms.

"Zain" zariya squealed seeing her baby who so wanted to be with his mother. Zain had instantly liked zariya and sensed of her as his mother as he never got his mother's touch.

"Hsbssbbs" he made a sound with his throat making zariya giggle and take him in her arms.

"Ammi, aap chale hum aate hai" she said not liking amal standing out. And she can't call her inside because of the situation in the room.

"Ji bacche. Tum log neeche aajaoa. Jaldi karna. Adnan or zainab ne bawal khada kar rakha hai" amal laughed at the mention of her niece and nephew.

"Ji" she smiled while zain gently slapped her facing wanting her attention on him solely. Though, he can't see but he can sense. He is baby, so he doesn't know this but when he grow up this will surely disturb him.

"Kon aaya hai" sameer sang in a baby voice happy to see his baby who jumped hearing him. He liked all the members but especially zariya and sameer.

"Mera beta" sameer took him from her and played with her till she got her hair set.

After getting ready and both of them playing with zain, went down to have breakfast.

"Assalamualaikum" they said together while sitting at their seat.

"Walaikumassalam." All muttered and continue eating.

"Bhabhi, mujhe de zain ko. Mai khelunga iske saath" adnan said trying to take a grabby hand towards him. Although the boy is blind, but it still didn't affect them and they treated him normally.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें