⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"Mai karunga isse shadi. Or aaj hi." He took hold of her hand and dragged her down while areeba had her face ducked down. Here, her parents are not believing her and this cousin of her is ready to marry her just because her khala said that nobody will marry her.

"Abbu, aap, Aman bhai aur rayyan aye mere saath. Dadajaan aap bhi aaye. Kyuke chachu to karne nahi denge mujhe ye shadi." Rehan said when he passed the lounge.

"Aap ye sab kyu kar rahe hai. Bewajah ka apne aap ko takleef na de." Areeba tried to free herself. She knew that he will do whatever he wants and he will marry her at any cost.

"Tum chup rahi aree. Mai janta hu tumhe kitni takleef hui us aurat ke words ki wajah se. Tumhe darne ki zaroorat nahi hai." He said making her sit in his car and went towards the driving seat.

..
..

"Areeba khan binte saquib khan kya aapko rehan khan bint shabbir khan haq mehr 1 crore ke apne nikah me qubool hai." Imam sahab asked.

All the khan males who were asked to come were present there as a witness. Shabbir's eyes were filled with happy tears because of his son's deed today.

Areeba took a shaky breath. Imam's wife was with her and next to her sat her best friend afreen. Who came to support her.

Afreen squeezed her hand, making her close her eyes. Few tears escaped her eyes when she uttered the words which will change her life forever.

"Qubool hai" >3

..
..

"Rehan khan bint shabbir khan kya aapko areeba khan binte saquib khan ke haq mehr 1 crore me ye nikah qubool hai" imam sahab asked keeping the nikah nama infront of him.

"Qubool hai" >3 rehan said with confidence oozing out his body.

Finally, his wish came true. Nobody knew about his love for his eeba, but he secretly loved her.

Mens in then masjid hugged him and prayed for their married life.

..
..
All the khan members came out.

"Mera baccha, ab rona nahi. Ab rehan tumpe zyada haq rakhta hai. Aur wo kuch galat nahi karega. Mujhe pata hai." Shabbir khan hugged his DIL who is equal to his duaghter.

"Ji" while areeba just sniffed in response. Whatever happens is the will of allah swt.

Though she missed her parents. This was important aspect of her life.

"Chalo, hum sab ek car me jaa rahe hai. Tum aur rehan aajao ek car me." Nadir khan said moving towards the other car. All followed him and before areeba could say anything, afreen too ran away.

Areeba was in her own thoughts when she heard a whisper near her ears.

"Chalein." Rehan had went close to her while keeping his hands in his pocket.

She flinched but nodded anyways.

..
..

Rehan was thinking about the incident happened at the home. He knew his chachi would create a drama as soon as they enter the khan mansion. His knuckles turned white while gripping the steering wheel.

Areeba saw this and thought that he is not happy with this marriage. She felt sad that she ruined someone's life.

"Aapne mujhse shadi karke accha nahi kiya. Mai ek kaali ladki, aur aap itne gore. Log to mazak banayenge hi. Or uper se kya pata aap kisi ko pasand karte ho or jaldbaazi me mujhse shadi karli." She said in a low voice, though he heard her.

He parked the car on the side of road and looked towards her intensely.

"Kya lagta hai, mai kise pasand karta hu." He asked still not moving his eyes away from her. While she squirmed in her place.

"Mujhe kya...pata." she said shrugging her shoulder.

"Mai batau. Mai tumhe pasand karti hu. Or ye sach hai. Mai tumhe behadd pasand karta hu. Tumhe yaad hai, jab aman bhai tumhe chidhaya karte the ya chachi tumhe dantti thi to tum mere paas aati thi rote hue. Or mai tumhe chup karta tha. Na jane kab wo pyar me badal gaya. Tum mujhe aise hi pasand aane lagi or phir meri raato ki neend uda di tumne." He chuckled remembering the reason he went abroad. It was not because he wanted to educate himself from giod University or any namely University.  But he wanted to make himself worthy of her. He knew her interest in cooking since childhood. And that's what made him passionate about opening his own chain of hotels.

"Aap..ye kya keh rahe hai...wo..." she flushed knowing he loved her since many years.

"Bilkul sach keh raha hu. Or apne dimag se ye nikal do ke mai tumse mohabbat nahi karta. Mai tumse behadd mohabbat karta hu. Or use protect karne ke liye mai kuch bhi karunga." He said moving towards her face and kissed her temple. While she clutched the seatbelt and closed her eyes tightly. Chuckling, he moved back and started the car.

..
..

"To aagaye tum log. Mai is shadi ko nahi manta. Or nahi tumhe alni beti. Aaj se tum meri beti nahi ho." Just as they entered, they heard a booming voice. Nemal smirked hearing saquib throwing venomous words towards her.

"Thik hai phir, ye meri biwi ke tour pe rahegi yaha par. Aur agar kisi ko dikkat hai to wo apna intezam kar sakta hai." Rehan was not ready to back down.

"Saquib shant hojao. Abhi mai zinda hu." Nadir khan roared and saquib had to back down. He don't want his property to go to his brothers.

"Ab meri sumbul se kon shadi karega. Maine to khandan me bol bhi diya tha ke rehan se meri beti ki shadi hogi." Nemal fake cried gaining their attention.

"To kisne kaha tha kehne ko. Rishta taye bhi nahi hua tha." Tuba said like a lioness. She wouldn't tolerate any words against her children.

..
..

Areeba was going towards her room when rehan dragged her towards his own wing. Aman and rehna have their own wings. While other youngsters lived at the same floor.

"Ye aap..kaha leke ja rahe hai.." she said looking here and there.

"Ssh..maine dadajaan se baat karli. Or unhe koi dikkat nahi. Ab tum mere saath hi rahogi. Or ha, hamara walima bhi hoga. To tension mat lo. Aur chalo." He said slowing his pace.

..
..

"Uski ye himmat. Usne hamare khilaf jakr shadi karli. Abse wo hamari beti nahi hai." Rabiya spat still blaming her daughter. Saquib nodded his head like a puppy. Anas was happy thslat finally, he will the get the whole property on his own name.

"Hum use kal, jaydad se bedakhal kar denge." Saquib said calling his lawyer.

..
..

"Are, tum ghabra kyu rahi ho. Baith jao, nahi kha jaunga." They were now settled and freshened up. When areeba was confused as to where to sleep.

"Per ye...thoda ajeeb nahi lag raha." She said.

"Mai nahi kha jaunga tumhe. Or tumhare permission ke bina to bilkul nahi." He winked and went back to his work. She smiled at his words and slowly, made herself comfortable on the bed.

She didn't knew when she fell asleep but she heard a faint voice saying- "I will always protect you my love. Allah gave you to me and I will not back down on this duty given to me." Even in the sleeping stated she smiled and drifted off to sleep.

Rehan saw her sleeping peacefully and when she smiled, his face broke into a smile too. Popping his dimples out.

Shaking his head, he kept his papers aside and lay down. Snuggling closer to her, he too went into a beautiful dreamland.

______________<<<>>>_____________

Sorry cuties. I know I'm late.

Work with this boring but important chapter. This story will be short but with some important message. ✌️