🧡

Nayla was in her room when she heard voices from downstairs. She knew what was happening but didn't had courage to go and join them.

Yes, it was the wedidng of the eldest son of the family- Shahmir Sultan Khan.

He was getting married to his love life. And what about her love? Didn't she love him enough, or was there a fault in her.

She was not bubbly like other girls. She is shy and reserved. Talked when asked.

She heard someone coming towards her room, she took her book and started reading. Yes she love reading, be it horror, thriller, romance, murder or funny. She love reading since childhood.

"Beta nayla, neeche chalo. Sab intezaar kar rahe hai. Bhai ki haldi hai na aaj. Aisa nahi karte mera baccha. Mai janti hu tum accha feel nahi kar rahi but ye galat baat hai. Phir tayi ammi ko bhi bura lagega." Her mother came and carressed her hair. She knew her daughter was hiding something but didn't said anything.

Rahila baksh Khan, was the youngest daughter-in-law of Khan family.

She was from strict islamic family, but didn't pressed the same idea on her children.

(Islam is best, but not their followers. They take matters in their hand and twist it according to their own)

But her youngest daughter who lived at her maternal house got this habit. Which was drilled in her mind. To behave. Prim and proper. Not to converse much with her male cousin. To always keep her eyes casted down.

She never had conversation with her male cousin. But had love the eldest of her cousin since she came here.

"Ji ammi aap chale. Mai aati hu" with that said, she kept her book aside and went to change. While her mother smiled watching her innocent daughter.

She can never hurt an ant, how can she hurt a human.

But what she didn't knew was that her daughter was herself dying from inside.

Nayla came down wearing yellow and white sharara. With matching yellow hijab. She really love hijab.

She went down to meet her family and to see her destruction

As next day was the baraat, they decided to do haldi today. So that the dulhe miyan could glow.

She saw him sitting their while her female cousin applied haldi. He was so happy, that she too smiled forgetting her own pain.

 He was so happy, that she too smiled forgetting her own pain