💙💙💙💙💙💙

Ignore grammatical mistakes✌️as I wrote this chapter within half an hour.
__________________________________

"Are dekha nahi aaj madam kisi or ke saath aayi hai. Sir bhi to jaldi aagye lekin ye madam ko to pata ni kya hai. Jab dekho tab hawa me udti hai. Maine suna hai ye COO ki post lene wali hai" some of the girls were whisper talking when zehreen passed by them.

Zehreen was in her own world, that is why she didn't paid any attention towards them.

"Ha yaar uper se wo seema, inki chamchi. Jab dekho aage peeche ghumti hai. Or dekho to kaise naqab karke aayi hai but kisi gair mard ke sath aayi hai" other girl too said as she hated both zehreen and seema.

"Yaar tum log aise hi kisi k burai mat karo. Kya pata koi emergency ho or shayd isliye mam unke saath aayi ho. Kya pata wo cousin ho unke" one of the sensible girl said. She was not pious like zehreen but knew her boundaries and sone of the things about islam. Like how you shouldn't assassinate girl's character even if she did something wrong.

"Ayo nerd, tum to chup hi raho. Ye hamare beech ki baat hai" with that the ohter girls moved away leaving the sensible girl named azba in her own thoughts.

This continued for a week, till at last on one day both the girls viral the news that their boss's sister is having an affair with the saddam hussain Khan.

Yes, they did the research on the man. And they couldn't digest this information.

What they didn't knew was that their boss's sister is married to that saddam hussain khan.

Zehreen was going towards canteen, because she forgot to bring lunch with her. And today she and her brother planned to have lunch together.

As she was moving in the line, she heard some voices.

"Yaar, kitni seedhi banti hai, naqab pehen kar aati hai. But dekho to gair mard ke saath rishta rakhti hai"

"Ha yaar maine to inhe apna idol mana tha, but aisi niklengi ye nahi socha tha.

She moved her head here and there, but left it as they were talking in hushed tone and also she didn't knew about whom they are talking.

Asra, a girl who hated seema and zehreen wanted to tarnish her reputation.

So as zehreen was moving towards elevator, she with other members of her office came in front of her.

"Kaise kar leti ho ye sab aap ZEHREEN madam" asra spoke venomously.

"Kya baat hai asra, aise kyu baat kar rahi ho." Zehreen was confused as to what had happened that they are talking to her like that. She didn't considerd others lower than her, but atleast thought to have some respect.

"To kaise baat karte hai aap jaisi ladki se. Maine aapko date pe pucha tha, to aapne badi bedardi se thukra diya tha. Or aaj aap hi kisi gair mard ke sath ghumti hai" one of the man from back asked. He was in sales department and had asked zehreen on a date.

He seriously liked her but she said no to him and asked him to concentrate on his work.

"Aap log jya baat kar rahe hai. Kon gair mard, kaha ghumi mai" she was genuinely confused as to what they are referring to.

She never roamed around with boys.

"Ohooo, dekho to madam ko. Kitni bholi aur masoom ban rahi hai. But roz kisi gair mard ke sath office aati hai"

"Ha dekho na pata ni or kya kya krti hogi."

"Jo ladkiya naqab or iman ka dikhawa karti hai wo hi sabse badi ra*di hoti hai"

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें