🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗🌗

"Raahat, tum ye kapde iron kar dogi?" Raniya asked as she was getting late for the job.

"Ji." Saying that, she took the dress and went inside the laundry room where on the side was ironing station.

Keeping the top flat on the stand, she switched on the iron.

"Arree raahat, ye kya kar rahi ho. Hato peeche jal jaogi." Raniya had come to see if she had ironed her clothes or not. But she saw that raahat was standing while her clothes were burnt because she forgot to remove the iron.

"I'm..I'm sorry baji. Wo mujhe pata nahi chala ye kaise hogaya..." she cried. She was not in stable mind.

"Koi baat nahi raahat. Lekin mao dekh rahi hu, tum kuch dino se khoyi khoyi si ho. Kya baat hai." She held her hand and made her sit on the sofa.

"Baji....mai. mai kaise batau. Muje...mujhe samjh nahi aaraha." Hiding her face, she cried.

Raniya fet bad for her. Inching closer, she hugged her.

"Mujhe batao kya hua hai. Mai kuch nahi bataungi kisi ko." She encouraged passing her the glass of water.

"Actually...mera na....ra..rape hua tha 4 mahine pehle...mere papa ne mujhe ghar se nikal diya. Phir mujhe raat me bhatakna pada bahar..wo us raat jin logo ne mera
..wo mujhe kal mere ghar ke saamne dikhe." She hiccuped.

She wasn't able to sleep last night knowing that they were outside her house.

She and seema had rented a 1bk house. The rent was lower and they only wanted to sleep. Saving money was their top priority.

"Kya...or ye baat tum hame aaj bata rahi ho. Tumne unke khilaf reports kyu nahi karayi?" She felt angry but still controlled her because raahat was getting scared.

"Baji mere paas koi sahara nahi ha. Hamari to koi baat bhi nahi manta. Koi kaise yakeen karta ke mai sach bol rahi hu....sab to mujhe hi jhutla dete. Or phir meri badnami. Mai nahi chahti ke mere baap tak ye baat pahuche..." more tears rolled down her eyes as she remembered she is in this because of her father.

"Tum chinta mat karo. Hum report kar wayenge. Mere shouhar bohot bade waqeel hai. Hum tumhari madad karenge." She kept her hand on hers and smiled.

Raahat felt thankful that someone understood her.

..
..

Ibad was working from today as ishmat wasn't feeling well, when he received a call from an unknown number.

Picking up the call, he heard the man's voice.

"Hello. Bhai humne tumhara kaam kar diya ab humare paise kab doge." The leader of the gang harshlt said. It has been already 4 months, and they haven't been paid.

"Arre ha bhai, de dunga paise. Wo kaam tumne 4 mahine pehle kiya tha. Arre mere paas paise nahi the." He whisper yelled.

"Hume kuch nahi maloom. Hume hamare paise chahiye. Humne apna kaam kardiya." One of the man said from the other side.

"Ha to lekin tumne uske maze to liye na." He said rubbing his forehead. He was already tensed because of his wife.

"Ha to kya, hume shouk nahi hai yuhi kisi ke bhi saath ye karne ka. Hume hamare paise chahiye warna accha nahi hoga." They blackmailed him

After cutting the call he sat back on his chair.

Calling his PA, he asked them to transfer 20 lakhs in his personal account.

After he got the money, he transferred it to their account.

Dialing their number, he waited.

"Dekho, ab agar tumne mujhe dobara call kiya to accha nahi hoga. Maine money transfer kar diya hai." He said playing with the paper weight.

 Mehram. محرم  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें