Muntazir 💙

"Ammi, I'm getting late. Jaldi se mera nashta de de fir mai bhai ke saath office ko niklu" Zehreen Abdullah said to her mother.

(Ammi, I'm getting late. Give me my breakfast so that I could go with bhai to office)

"Ha ha laa rahi hu, chillana band karo. Bas jab dekho tb aapki ladli ko chillana hota hai" Shaziya begum said to her youngest child.

(Ok ok I'm coming, but stop shouting. See whenever your princess wants something she just starts shouting)

"Ha to meri ladli ko aap itna daat ti hi kyu hai. Phir kal ko jab meri lado byah karke chali jayegi tb aapko yaad aayegi" Abdullah khan said with an emotion of departuring with his daughter.

(So why are you scolding my princess. When she will go to her house after her marriage, then you will remember her)

"Abbu aisa to na kahe abhi. Pehle to mujhe bhai ki shadi dekhni hai. Phir hi mai shadi karungi" she teased her brother.

(Abbu, don't say like this. First I want to see my brother getting married then I will marry)

Her brother's ear turned pink listening to the conversation going towards his marriage.

"Uhhh." He cleared his throat.

"Ha ye baat to tumne sahi kaha. Pehle mujhe ghar me bahu chahiye. Hum bahu hunting shuru karenge kal se. Or Zeeshan mujhe na nahi sunna. Is baar tum shadi karoge. 28 ke ho aab kab karoge. Tumhari umar tumhare abbu ko ek aaulad bhi thi wo bhi 4 saal ki" his mother showed her narazgi towards her son.

(That's true. First I want a daughter-in-law in this house. We will start hunting for bride from tomorrow. And zeeshan I will not here no. This year you will marry. You are 28, when will you marry. At this age, your father had a child and that too of 4 year old)

"Ok ammi, aap jaisa chahe" he said in his usual gruff voice.

(Ok ammi whatever you want)

"Bhai aapki voice itni gruff and hot kaise hai. Bhabhi to aapki aawaz sunke hi fida hojayengi" she fanned herself and teased her brother.

(Brother, how do you have a gruff and hot voice. Sister-in-law will go gaga over your voice)

"Zyada baatein na banao or chalo" zeeshan took his bag and went ahead. Zehreen followed him while bidding goodbye to her family.

(Don't talk much and come)

This was the introduction to simple yet desi family. Nothing unusual.

So who do you think is going to be main lead. Zeeshan or Zehreen?. Any guesses.🤔

Hey you all. This is your lazy author, who didn't complete her last story and directly jumped to the next story.

This is going to be a short story, so please don't expect any long one.

And yeah no hate comments. Do vote. Thank you.