29

"Do not."

Chen Yu directly answered Ji Sishen's doubts.

"Not exactly lying to you."

"I did come to see my wife and daughter."

"I just didn't tell you, I have another purpose."

Ji Sishen was suddenly convinced.

"revenge."

Chen Yu was stunned for a moment, as if he didn't expect Ji Sishen to even know this.

Chen Yu found a place to sit down, the whole person was hidden in the darkness, and it seemed that he couldn't see any emotion at all.

"Yes."

"You should already know that my wife is... a zombie."

Chen Yu looked up at Ye Fan, his eyes seemed to be looking at another person through Ye Fan.

"I know, Ye Fan is also a zombie."

Ji Sishen didn't hide it, "Yes."

Chen Yu smiled, "I knew it."

"It's just that my wife is not so lucky, she is an infected zombie."

"Unlike Ye Fan, he has his own consciousness his."

Ji Sishen and Ye Fan also found a place to sit down.

Chen Yu started from the beginning.

"My original identity was originally a high-level security bureau."

"After the apocalypse broke out, I took my people and set up the current security camp for the first time. The purpose is to allow more people to survive, and to go home early."

"Because at that time, I suddenly got a call from my wife, and she said she was infected with a zombie."

"You also know that it takes a while to become a zombie completely after infection."

"I wanted to go home directly, but the people above refused. I must finish the security camp before I can go home."

"Fortunately, there were only some finishing touches left, and by the time I got home, I couldn't get in touch with my wife."

Speaking of which, Chen Yu's face sank.

"Because of my special status, I will attract hatred and hatred from many people."

"For their safety, I will find someone to go home and have a look. By the way, I will install a protection system at home to protect them, as well as real-time monitoring images."

"After that, I opened the video and found that my wife had completely lost consciousness and became a zombie."

"Although she has become a zombie, she seems to have retained a bit of her mother's instinct and did not hurt her daughter her."

"On the contrary, she protects her daughter her very well, and her daughter her is not afraid of her at all."

Chen Yu's eyes her also had a tender and distressed look.

It can be seen that Chen Yu loves his wife very much.

"That way I can go back in peace."

"It's just that the good times don't last long. Soon my wife became a zombie, and the people above knew about it."

"They're going to send people to destroy my wife and daughter."

"And in order to protect my wife and daughter, I begged the people above, at least when I go home to see them, my daughters are fine, they are all waiting for me to come home to pick them up."

"But these people do n't care at all. Even if I passed on the image, they also concluded that my daughter is also a zombie and she must be destroyed."

The pain and helplessness in Chen Yu's eyes made people feel the same way.

This is human nature.

They only want to see what they want to see.

"No way, I can only go back as fast as I can."

"I have already turned on the protective system at home, and no one can break in except me."

"The people above, just because of this, feel that I have rebelled, and even abolished my identity in the security bureau."

"But for me, the identity of the security agency is not important, I just want my wife and daughter."