25

Ji Sishen has always had a shallow smile on his face, but no one thinks this smile is really revealed to them.

"Ah."

Only one syllable, but it made everyone present hold their breath.

"Should we go to the Xi family or the Feng family, doesn't the Feng family master know better than this palace master?"

If you are looking for the body, it should really go to the West home.

But none of the Feng family members were good, and the Xi family members were even worse.

Suddenly, a few people came out, this time it was Xi Wenyi, the elder brother of Xicheng, whom Feng Yao and Ji Sishen had met just now.

And Feng Yao was standing beside Xi Wenyi, with the attitude of a little daughter.

When his eyes his fell on Xicheng and Ji Sishen, his expression he became faster than turning over a book.

"The devil!"

Ji Si gave a deep tut, and regardless of outsiders, he directly leaned into Xicheng 's arms as if he had no bones, and also picked up Xicheng 's long drooping hair and played with his fingertips her.

Those eyes looked at Feng Yao, quite... provocative.

As if to say, "See, your husband is now my man."

With a shallow smile, Xicheng never took his eyes off Ji Sishen.

Feng Yao's teeth her tickled with anger, she never knew that a man could be so shameless!

robbed her man!  And show off your strength her in front of her!

On the side, Xi Wenyi kept Feng Yao behind him, stared at Ji Sishen and said, "The devil! Don't go too far!"

"Don't think that you are the Supreme Being of the Demon Race, you can do whatever you want!"

Ji Sishen sneered, "What if Ben Gong just wants to do whatever he wants?"

"Besides, didn't Ben Gong say it at the beginning? As long as the Feng family handed over Xicheng's grandfather to Ben Gong, I would naturally leave."

"Even if the Feng family stole something from the magic palace, this palace can not let it go."

Xi Wenyi frowned, and his eyes fell on Xi Cheng again, "Xi Cheng, if you want to see Grandpa, go back to the Xi's house and look at it generously. Why are you looking for trouble at the Feng's house?"

"Also, aren't you showing enough limelight?"

"Being with the devil, the Xi family can't tolerate you!"

It seems that Xi Wenyi has not found that Xicheng has regained his strength.

Ji Si smiled deeply, and his eyes his fell on Xi Wenyi 's body his with an unstoppable beak.

"Go back to Xi's house to see?"

"Look at Grandpa's... corpse?"

Up to now, Xi Wenyi still hasn't confessed, so he insists on dismantling it.

The people present were startled, including Xicheng.

Xi Wenyi froze, reacted, and said immediately, "The devil! Where do you stop being alarmist!"

Ji Sishen felt that the faces of these people were really ugly and disgusting.

"Alarmist? That's a skill. Now take Ben Gong to the Xi's house to see if grandpa is alive or dead."

The last three words, with a cold awe.

It's like a flash of cold light, making people breathless.

Ji Sishen didn't listen to those people's sophistry any more, turned around, and held Xicheng's face on tiptoe that had not yet reacted.

"Good, I'm going to pick up grandpa from Xi's house. They can do whatever you want."

"Grandpa is gone, you still have me, you know?"

After kissing Xicheng's lips again, Xicheng suddenly reacted.

There was fog in his eyes his, his eyes his were full of tears, and his face his was full of grievances.

The voice of the opening was a little trembling, which made people's hearts break.

"A Shen, grandpa..."

Ji Sishen hugged Xicheng with some distress, "Grandpa left when you were forced to marry Feng Yao by the Feng family."

"Grandpa hopes you can choose your own happiness and don't want to let yourself be the handle of others threatening you."

When Xicheng heard the last sentence, he immediately hugged Ji Sishen tightly.

The whole head was buried in Ji Sishen's shoulder his, and suddenly Ji Sishen heard Xicheng 's hoarse cry his.

He... has no grandpa.