32

He hasn't paid attention yet.

"Yi Shen actually abandoned this son and turned his head to beg to marry a filthy slave like you. How dare he? How can you be worthy!"

Ye Liheng clearly hated Ji Sishen, but he hated Ji Sishen's behavior of turning his head to marry Nanyang.

It was as if Ji Sishen had let down his deep affection his, which was extremely disgusting.

I don't know where the face came from.

Ye Qingming has also met a lot of people in the world, not to mention that he has heard about what this person did in the famous building before.

Ye Qingming blocked Ye Liheng behind him, and smirks piled up on his old face his.

"You are not well prepared for your marriage with the King of War, but what are you doing at the Prime Minister's Mansion?"

Nan Yang's eyes were gloomy, and he spat out a few words coldly.

"Take the lives of your father and son."

No one can let go of those who hurt Ah Shen.

Ye Qingming clearly saw that the person in front of him was not easy to deal with, and immediately called for someone.

Around Ye Liheng, who was so angry just now, also felt Nanyang's yin prey.

I finally knew I was panicking, so I called someone along with me.

And Nanyang let the two people shout.

When Ye Liheng and his son his shouted, Nan Yang held the machete expressionlessly and walked towards them.

"Stop screaming, no one can hear you."

Ye Qingming was startled, "You... what do you mean!"

Nanyang did n't want to talk nonsense with these two people, just raised the machete in his hand his.

Ye Qingming was completely panicked, and cold sweat started to break out.

"You...what do you want to do!"

"If you dare to kill the truth, then the entire War Palace will not even think about living!"

Nanyang's eyes sank even more fiercely.

When death is imminent, he dares to threaten.

"Blindly assassinating the prime minister of the day, when the time comes, His Majesty will not let you go!"

Nanyang raised his eyebrows slightly, and a bloodthirsty smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

"Prime Minister, I'm afraid you forgot, I was the prince of the previous dynasty."

"I'll kill you first, and then kill the dog emperor to take revenge. Do you think it's just right?"

The gloomy and cold light in Nan Yang's eyes completely made Ye Qingming feel fear.

How happy just now because of the news of Ji Sishen's serious injury, Ye Qingming is absolutely terrified now.

The prime minister has no power to tie the chicken, and naturally he is not Nanyang's opponent.  It is just a knife.

Nanyang's machete never sees blood in killing people.

Ye Qingming died, and Ye Liheng was the rest.

Nanyang quietly watched Ye Liheng hide in panic, like a rat on the verge of death.

Nan Yang looked calm, and walked slowly towards Ye Liheng.

The speed is not fast, but it is not slow, and it can always be within Ye Liheng's line of sight.

It's like a cat and mouse game.

Nanyang pressed step by step until he pushed the man to the corner of the backyard.

Ye Liheng had already lost the strength to escape, let alone a way to escape.

This time it was terrifying.

In order to survive, Ye Liheng did n't care about anything, and she knelt down in front of Nanyang with a plop.

"Slave, no, His Royal Highness, His Majesty..."

"Please let me go, the person who hurt the King of War is my father's his, and has nothing to do with me!"

"He... he is now in a different place, please spare my life for the sake of us being asked to marry by the King of War!"

Nanyang did not move.

If people die, they can't be stopped.

You said it's not good to mention anything, but you have to mention Ji Sishen's request to marry him.

What's more, to beg for mercy on this kind of thing, I really don't know what Ye Liheng's brain is doing.

really stupid.

"very good."

——